Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Evert
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 5th, 2007, 10:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By Evert
Car rental in Melbourne. Any recommendations?

Eehh, I don't have the faintest idea... I'll leave that up to the
drivers ;-)
I'll tell you in a month! :-)

Regards,
Evert

On Jun 5, 1:07 am, Alan S wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jun...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 4th, 2007, 07:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By Evert
Car rental in Melbourne. Any recommendations?

Visiting Sydney & the Blue Mountains for a couple of days. Coming from
Melbourne.

Evert

On Jun 4, 4:12 pm, Alan S wrote:
On Mon, 04 Jun 2007 15:04:05 +0200, Evert
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 20th, 2007, 01:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By Evert
Car rental in Melbourne. Any recommendations?

Does anyone have any experience with Apollo ( http://www.apollocarrentals.com.au/
)?
They seem to be quite a bit cheaper than others, charging only AUD 183
for 5 days, and still unlimited kms & ok...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 18th, 2007, 08:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Evert
'Australia for dummies' does not exist. What to read instead?

On Apr 18, 9:03 am, "gerrit" wrote:
"Evert" wrote in message

Hi all!

There is no book...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 17th, 2007, 10:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Evert
'Australia for dummies' does not exist. What to read instead?

On Apr 17, 10:46 pm, "David Bennetts"
wrote:
"Evert" wrote in message

Hi...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 17th, 2007, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Evert
'Australia for dummies' does not exist. What to read instead?

Hi all!

There is no book about Australia in the Dummies series, unfortunately.
What can I read instead? I am looking for something written in the
same style/wording as the travel books in the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6