Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.59 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Forum: Europe February 19th, 2010, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 274
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
No Top Sheet in Europe

In article ,
erilar wrote:

I don't stay at such fancy places here in the US.

Courtyard by Marriott is...
Forum: Europe December 4th, 2009, 07:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 8
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Traveling Gluten Free

In article ,
Cathy L wrote:

On our next trip to London and Ireland, It will be the first time I
will need Gluten Free food....
Forum: Europe November 22nd, 2009, 09:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 27
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Taxi in London

In article ,
Cathy L wrote:

How much does it cost to take a taxi from Heathrow airport to downtown
London, (in US dollars)?
Forum: Caribbean April 30th, 2009, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 8
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Which Caribbean islands are less tourist-y?

In article
,
" wrote:

Hello,

Can anyone tell me which Caribbean islands...
Forum: Europe April 20th, 2009, 07:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Why don't Americans or Australians want to visit London?

In article ,
Rachelskin80 wrote:

Why are Americans and Australians so unwilling to do a home exchange
with my...
Forum: Europe April 8th, 2009, 07:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
London Theatre - Proper Dress

In article
,
Tom wrote:

My wife and I will be in London in June for a week long getaway. We
are...
Forum: Europe February 2nd, 2009, 04:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 57
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
OK explain Heathrow ?

In article ,
"Blaaaaah" wrote:

Well I lived in London for 13 years. That was in the 1970's. Looking at all
of this info...
Forum: Europe December 16th, 2008, 12:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 30
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
London Info Request

In article , "MLD"
wrote:

Plan on visiting London this Spring and am trying to figure out just how
much time would be needed to cover all...
Forum: Cruises November 23rd, 2008, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 65
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Flying on the day of the cruise departure

In article ,
" wrote:

We are booked on the Feb 22 sailing of Celebrity Solstice. Because we are
always...
Forum: Caribbean November 21st, 2008, 08:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 17
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Please help us decide which island to visit

In article
,
cjra wrote:
French isn't a requirement, just a small preference for me...of course
part of...
Forum: Cruises October 30th, 2008, 03:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
CARRY ON LUGGAGE

In article ,
Dillon Pyron wrote:

[Default] Thus spake Brian :

On Tue, 28 Oct 2008...
Forum: Europe October 12th, 2008, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 61
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Barcelona

It is possible to attend Mass at Sagrada Familia. There is a much older
and complete Gothic chapel on one corner that holds services. I do not
know how one arranges to attend but there are services...
Forum: Europe October 9th, 2008, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 61
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Barcelona

In article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

Steve,
I'm a bit disappointed about the Sagrada Familla comments...I was very...
Forum: Cruises October 4th, 2008, 04:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Thank Heavens!

In article ,
"Jean O'Boyle" wrote:

http://www.whec.com:80/article/stories/s604491.shtml?cat=565

Yeah I'll wait till...
Forum: Europe September 2nd, 2008, 04:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Customs questions for flights returning from England

In article
,
tracymar55 wrote:

I'm taking my first international trip in 30 years, and on my return
Forum: Europe August 24th, 2008, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
50th birthday in spain and/or catalunya

In article ,
Martin wrote:

On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 00:48:00 +0200, "Eddy le Couvreur"
wrote:

Does anyone...
Forum: Cruises July 28th, 2008, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 36
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Formal Dinning or Buffet??

In article ,
"Jr." wrote:

Next cruise we will however try a table for two so we don't have to put up
with all the BS.

But when...
Forum: Europe July 5th, 2008, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 53
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
the tube in London

In article ,
BenjieP wrote:

Is the tube in London a safe way to travel? I will be there in August,and I
plan to go around...
Forum: Europe June 25th, 2008, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Accomodation in Spain

In article ,
Alfred Molon wrote:

Thanks. I checked a bit today and noticed that accomodation in Spain
isn't cheap....
Forum: Cruises February 8th, 2008, 01:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
European Cruise

In article
,
Kurt Ullman wrote:

So, when I go to Europe in June, just get the running around money
Forum: Cruises February 6th, 2008, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Tamzen Cannoy[_2_]
Greece Tour Recommendation Wanted

In article ,
"Brian K" wrote:

You might find some usefull resourses at the Travel Channel's web pages. On
Anthony Bourdin's...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21