Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: dj ekg
Forum: Asia April 18th, 2008, 06:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By dj ekg
world malaria day - Save My Soul - Music to Prevent Malaria

ViewItem&rd=1&item=300217024776&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020

Where you can bid on the album Save My Soul - Music to Prevent
Malaria,
100% of the proceeds from this auction will go to a charity...
Forum: Africa April 18th, 2008, 05:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By dj ekg
world malaria day - Save My Soul - Music to Prevent Malaria

In honor of the 1st Ever World Malaria Day,

We have created an online auction at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300217024776&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=020
Forum: Africa February 24th, 2008, 11:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By dj ekg
Malaria - Campaign to save 2,000 lives in the next 10 days

Malaria related link

Check this link out and help us buy 2,000 LLITNs

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300201897858
Forum: Africa February 23rd, 2008, 12:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By dj ekg
Malaria - CD music to prevent malaria

Hey everyone,

I was browsing through this forum and noticed all the recent
discussion about malaria.

I wanted to let you know about a new cd we created to help combat
malaria.
Malaria kills more...
Forum: Asia February 23rd, 2008, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By dj ekg
Malaria Cd to Fight Malaria

Hey everyone,

I was browsing through this forum and noticed all the recent
discussion about military and malaria.
I wanted to let you know about a new cd we created to help combat
malaria.
Malaria...
Forum: Africa February 15th, 2008, 06:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By dj ekg
new cd save my soul music to prevent malaria

Dear Friends Fighting Malaria,

I noticed your malaria group and wanted to let you and your friends
know about our new effort to combat malaria. We have created a music
album dedicated to fighting...
Forum: Asia February 15th, 2008, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia