Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.29 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Izzy Mandelbaum
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2011, 08:16 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 16
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
Greetings from Adare Ireland to my dear friends on Usenet whomight be missing me.

On May 8, 1:23*pm, "Runge 128" wrote:
yes izzy or whatever no one should touch your evleth, right ?

"Izzy Mandelbaum" *a écrit dans le message de groupe de discussion :
Forum: Europe May 8th, 2011, 05:08 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,rec.travel.europe,soc.retirement,aus.politics
Replies: 16
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
Greetings from Adare Ireland to my dear friends on Usenet whomight be missing me.

On May 8, 5:09*am, "Runge 128" wrote:
what a sad life.

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!
Forum: Europe May 18th, 2010, 12:38 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 48
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
CBSNews: Obama signs press freedom act -- then refuses pressquestions

On May 17, 6:31*pm, "Tis Odonovan, Himself" wrote:
CBSNews: Obama signs press freedom act -- then refuses press
questions...

http://preview.tinyurl.com/z137e10

Do as I...
Forum: Europe February 2nd, 2010, 12:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe,alt.activism.death-penalty
Replies: 3
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
McDo's To Add 45 Outlets In Russia...

On Feb 1, 2:02*pm, "Gregory Morrow" wrote:
The humble hamburger - it came, it saw, it conquered...

:-)

Forum: Europe March 4th, 2007, 06:48 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc
Replies: 67
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
Ann Coulter on the Democrap Party candidates

On Mar 4, 12:42 pm, "Earl Evleth" wrote:
So here she is on Al Go "I hear he has a small carbon footprint.
You know what they say about men with a small carbon...
Forum: Europe February 13th, 2007, 03:59 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe,talk.politics.misc,alt.politics.bush
Replies: 3
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
President of Czech Republic Calls Man-Made Global Warming a 'Myth' - Questions Gore's Sanity

On Feb 12, 12:27 pm, GW Chimpzilla's Eye-Rack Neocon Utopia
wrote:
Earl Evleth wrote:

Mon Feb 12 2007 09:10:09 ET

Czech president Vaclav Klaus has criticized the UN...
Forum: Europe January 25th, 2007, 11:42 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
This is What You Call ..

wrote:
"Izzy Mandelbaum" wrote in message

And another thing, WTF is with the new...
Forum: Europe December 31st, 2006, 01:16 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
Worst/Best Roads by State

Mr Q. Z. Diablo wrote:
In article ,
"John Rennie" wrote:

"Izzy Mandelbaum" wrote in...
Forum: Europe December 30th, 2006, 05:54 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
Worst/Best Roads by State

From: "Earl Evleth"
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Date: 30 Dec 2006...
Forum: Europe December 27th, 2006, 02:45 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 9
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
Flatulence Allegedly Sparks Jail Fight

From: "Earl Evleth"
Newsgroups: alt.activism.death-penalty,rec.travel.europe
Date: 27 Dec 2006...
Forum: Europe December 13th, 2006, 12:09 AM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,talk.politics.misc,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By Izzy Mandelbaum
Clinton Administration engaged in Spying against Princess Diana

PJ O'Donovan wrote:
Did the Clinton Administration Engage in "Domestic Spying" Against
Princess Diana?
What the new revelations could mean.

Maybe he was just interested in how she felt...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11