Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: pinklife
Forum: Asia August 4th, 2009, 02:15 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By pinklife
Pattaya hotels

Some one mentioned the Carlton and 2 others, and suggest not the Sawadees
the Carlton look ok for us ? Not in to hostels any more
All so the Tim boutique hotel ( more costly) but gets good...
Forum: Asia July 31st, 2009, 01:33 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By pinklife
Trains from Beijing to Shangai

Hi !

Me and my husband along with our 2 girls aged 4.5 and 1.5 are planning on a trip to China in Sep 1st week. Wanted to know :

1. How good are the train connection btw Beijing and China ? In...
Forum: Caribbean July 26th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By pinklife
Hotel in Havana Viejo

What hotel would you recommend, at a very reasonable price in Old Havana, for 2 Americans, who want to walk through the town, but also enjoy salsa dancing at night (not the expensive clubs, but local...
Forum: Asia July 22nd, 2009, 02:18 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By pinklife
Violet Clashes in Chiang Mai?

Hi
I am suppose to plan to vist Chiang Mai with my family this coming Friday (24/07/2009 - 28/072009) for 5 days 4 nights. But i read from the newsapapers that there were violent clashes between the...
Forum: Asia July 17th, 2009, 01:24 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By pinklife
Hotels in Bangkok and Krabi or Phi Phi , for a " honey moon "

A couple of just married friends are going to Thailand in their honey moon and they would like to go to nice hotels , not too big ones ( here we should say hotels with " enchant" ( encanto ))
- Can...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 13th, 2009, 02:36 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By pinklife
Anyone Stay Here Before - Mansfield Holiday Park, Victoria

Wish to book at this park in August? Just a little worry about the heater whether it is warm enough in winter as they don't provide electric blanket. Pls advise.
Forum: Asia July 8th, 2009, 07:37 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By pinklife
Help with hotel recommendation

Hi there,

We are two families that are planning a trip to Koh Samui in October and we’re considering staying at Kalara Gardens at Bang Por. I couldn’t find any information about it here on VT...
Forum: Asia July 3rd, 2009, 01:51 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By pinklife
Hotel Phuket Cabana

Hi,

My mum and I are thinking of staying at Phuket Cabana. We mostly want to shop and hang out at the beach. Is this a good place for that?

Is there any recommend not to go or any hotel that is...
Forum: Caribbean June 29th, 2009, 03:52 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By pinklife
places to go/ stay in La Habana, Cuba?

Can anyone suggest a hotel or lodging in Havana? I'm looking for a place that is safe, clean, and close proximity to the center of town. Thanks
Forum: Caribbean June 25th, 2009, 12:39 AM
Replies: 12
Posted By pinklife
Are All-Inclusive Resorts the way to go?

i have heard different opnions on this issue. on the one hand, you get all your meals, drinks, activities and everything else paid for. on the other hand, if you are planning on going to an...
Forum: Caribbean June 20th, 2009, 02:44 AM
Replies: 4
Posted By pinklife
Cayman Islands

I am thinking about planning a trip to the Caribbean and would like to go to an island with great snorkeling and scuba diving. Is this the place to go??? If you have any advice - please let me know.
Forum: Africa June 16th, 2009, 04:07 AM
Replies: 3
Posted By pinklife
Camera for Masai Mara Safari in Africa

Hi All-
I'm going on a 3-day safari in Masai Mara in Africa and looking to buy a new camera. Suggestions on which may be the most suitable for this trip? Currently, I am leaning toward the Canon SX1...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12