Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: -L.
Forum: Air travel January 20th, 2008, 11:51 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 69
Posted By -L.
delayed by TSA

On Jan 15, 12:32 pm, JA_MORAN wrote:
was at an airport today trying to catch a flight to another city. I
normally work the Night shift from 6pm to 6am. I left work went to the
Forum: Air travel January 22nd, 2007, 07:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 14
Posted By -L.
TSA Tension At a BWI Gate: TSA guard, "You White Bitch"

Brin-Marie McLaughlin wrote:
I'm going to agree and call bulls*it on this one. Last month when I
flew from Oakland to Anaheim, I forgot to take out my quart bag for
declaration, but the TSA...
Forum: Air travel December 25th, 2006, 04:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By -L.
Behavior 101. Traveler's Rule Book. Barbara Correa

Sarah Czepiel wrote:
I have not experienced an unbuckled adult go flying through the cabin.
I have experienced on a flight an unbuckled child getting tossed in
the air and landing on another...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.support.childfree
Replies: 47
Posted By -L.
Children on planes

ant wrote:
Perry Lea wrote:
How about banning all children from flying. How about special routes
just for you brats.

How about a special place for the kids, like in the hold. Or a kid...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.support.childfree
Replies: 47
Posted By -L.
Children on planes

Dori wrote:
I would have given him a smidgeon of a point for saying that if I
hadn't come across this
http://best-page.us/Albums/Harry/Image10.htm
He brought the little varmint to the...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 47
Posted By -L.
Children on planes

Sharon wrote:
snip

She would tell the kid things like "don't kick the lady's chair or
she'll get quite cross", "don't touch the lady's hair or she'll get cross". I
thought it was charming,...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By -L.
Behavior 101. Traveler's Rule Book. Barbara Correa

Mike Hunt wrote:

So, it is really a big problem for you if the put the bag on the other
side of the aisle, if it means there will now be room for both of your
bags? You would rather have your...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By -L.
Behavior 101. Traveler's Rule Book. Barbara Correa

ant wrote:

Next time either of you pathetic little weasels starts fiddling with other
peoples' luggage because you think you can arrange it better than they did,
you'll be wondering if the...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By -L.
Behavior 101. Traveler's Rule Book. Barbara Correa

ant wrote:
js wrote:
Overheads are shared space. You don't get to use more than you need
just because you are an idiot.

And you don't get to make decisions about other peoples' bags,...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By -L.
Behavior 101. Traveler's Rule Book. Barbara Correa

Sarah Czepiel wrote:
On 22 Dec 2006 03:12:53 -0800, "-L." wrote:

: Parents...a three year old is NOT a lap child.
:
:He is if he won't stay in his seat,...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By -L.
Behavior 101. Traveler's Rule Book. Barbara Correa

Jim Davis wrote:

I don't see any reason whatsoever for a "lap child". My son always
bought a seat for the baby. The car seat was strapped in a window
seat, and the baby was strapped into...
Forum: Air travel December 24th, 2006, 07:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By -L.
Behavior 101. Traveler's Rule Book. Barbara Correa

Tchiowa wrote:
-L. wrote:
js wrote:
snip
together does not make them ONE.

I have no idea to what you are replying here.

The recline...If you don't want the person in front...
Forum: Air travel December 22nd, 2006, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 60
Posted By -L.
Behavior 101. Traveler's Rule Book. Barbara Correa

js wrote:
snip

Agreed on all points snipped above...

But you've missed so many of the most important bits of flying
etiquette:

Security is for everyone...3 oz and a quart size clear...
Forum: Air travel November 16th, 2006, 08:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 56
Posted By -L.
A "Late at the Gate" Horror Story....

TOliver wrote:
My daughter, the corporate road warrior, came up with a new twist to being
late to check in for an American Eagle flight....

I wouldn't have given her $300. It was her fault,...
Forum: Air travel November 8th, 2006, 09:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By -L.
unfriendly first class?

wrote:
Thanks to everyone (except mr travel) for their responses. No, I never
took anything personally, I was just making an anthropologica
observation and wondering about...
Forum: Air travel October 18th, 2006, 09:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 28
Posted By -L.
"Mother, may I?"

DevilsPGD wrote:
Sounds perfectly reasonable. To do any less would be to let the
terrorists win!

Oh FFS! Do you bend over and take it up the ass too? Bush and his
asshole cronies will erode...
Forum: Air travel October 18th, 2006, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 28
Posted By -L.
Handling of scared passengers before departure

Nobody wrote:
There have been many depictions of passengers getting scared prior to
trakeoff in movies/TV over the years.

In real life, do these situations actually happen ?

When I was...
Forum: Air travel October 15th, 2006, 10:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 16
Posted By -L.
RFID tagging at airports

nobody wrote:
"tim(yet another new home)" wrote:
It can't work (long term) outside of a police state.

Which is why it would work in the USA. The american public has been
conditioned to...
Forum: Air travel September 27th, 2006, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By -L.
The Nastiest Person on An Airplane Award Goes to...

....The guy who left a full plastic cup of tobacco juice/spit in the
front pocket of the seat I sat in Saturday, PHX-ORD on US Air. I kept
smelling something nasty. DH found it, ran it back to the...
Forum: Air travel September 23rd, 2006, 02:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By -L.
inhaler on board?

Can I take my Albuterol in the cabin with me? (Proventil HFA)? It's in
a box with my Rx info on it. I couldn't find the info online.
Thanks!
-L.
Forum: Air travel September 16th, 2006, 08:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By -L.
Child Safety Harness Approved by the FAA

This looks very useful - much better than lugging around a booster
seat.

http://wcco.com/consumer/local_story_249221653.html

You can purchase one here (includes FAQs):

http://www.kidsflysafe.com/
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21