Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 0.46 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Dillon Pyron
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Dillon Pyron
what do internet packages cost on Carnival Triumph??

Thus spake hamiltoncruiser :

is there wi fi on the ship? Could I use my laptop? Or just terminals/
kiosks??

...Lisa

I've been using my laptop. Last time, I got 100...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Dillon Pyron
NCL kids programs while in port

Thus spake nekochan :

Does anyone know if NCL has some sort of kids program while in port?

These are all questions a good travel agent could answer. What does
your agent...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 08:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Dillon Pyron
how dressy for specialty restaurants on NCL?

Thus spake BrianK :

On 1/19/2008 8:15 PM number6 did the "neutron dance", then made these
writings:
On Jan 19, 7:40 pm, nekochan wrote:
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By Dillon Pyron
SHocked Vicki Freed joined RCCL

Thus spake cruisemates :

Not sure how this thread got so off-topic...

As I read it - the one thing at CCL was that Vicki's marketing
oversight was taken away and she...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 32
Posted By Dillon Pyron
No short sleeves on Princess?

Thus spake Cal Ford :

This is directed towards men that do not wear a jacket or a sweater. They are
trying to discourage people from showing up in a short sleeve...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Embarking question

Thus spake :

In early December 2007 I boarded the Carnival Liberty in Fort
Lauderdale. The boarding was almost three hours in line. I have
taken several cruises but...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Cost of Carnival's Mediterranean cruises vs. RCI and Princess

Thus spake "George Leppla" :

"jim" wrote

Doing research on cost of Mediterranean cruise for Sep 2008 and found
Carnival's fares tend to...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Dillon Pyron
truth about norovirus

Thus spake BrianK :

On 1/16/2008 2:34 AM BrianK did the "neutron dance", then made these
writings:
On 1/15/2008 6:01 PM Surfer E2468 did the "neutron dance",...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Dillon Pyron
greetings

Thus spake BrianK :

On 1/15/2008 12:23 AM did the "neutron dance",
then made these writings:
greetings
wish you a happy married life
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Disabled Cruising

Thus spake BrianK :

On 1/17/2008 10:08 PM Tom K did the "neutron dance", then made these
writings:
"DBS" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Dillon Pyron
thuth about norovirus

Thus spake (Chris Poulos) :

Marsha/Ohio
**** you too. At least I did not vote for Bush which Im sure you did
and you most likely believe everything that ******* says.

Ah, the...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Dillon Pyron
thuth about norovirus

Thus spake Chrissy Cruiser :

On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 22:04:40 -0600, Dillon Pyron wrote:

Always get off the first shot. You may hit him and
you're sure to throw off...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 07:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Belize

Thus spake (Jim Hamlin) :

WE were in Belize last year at this time. IT is still a "third world
country", and unfortunately
for THEM will continue to be for many, many...
Forum: Cruises January 21st, 2008, 02:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Dillon Pyron
travelocity vs. travel agent

Thus spake :

On Jan 13, 1:03*pm, "BD" wrote:
Has anyone booked a cruise on-line rather than with a TA? *What are the
pro's - con's?

Forum: Cruises January 21st, 2008, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Disabled Cruising

Thus spake (chatty cathy) :

Just curious as to how many of you have seen or experinced cruising with
a disabled person or being disabled them selfs.?
I am disabled and...
Forum: Cruises January 21st, 2008, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Become a Travel Agent, RTA,, REP! Plan a Cruise at YTB! (Calling Marsha)

Thus spake Ermalee Ermalee :

Marsha wrote:

James wrote:

Marsh, please diagram the above sentences for correct punctuation and
grammer.

Forum: Cruises January 21st, 2008, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Become a Travel Agent, RTA,, REP! Plan a Cruise at YTB!

Thus spake "George Leppla" :

wrote

for vacations, and all types of travel plans. I am a Registered
Travel agent, at...
Forum: Cruises January 20th, 2008, 11:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Articles about Travel Agency Card Mills

Thus spake "George Leppla" :

"Most YTB agents had little or no commission on sales of travel in 2006,
according to company documents filed with the SEC. At the end of...
Forum: Cruises January 15th, 2008, 05:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Dillon Pyron
thuth about norovirus

Thus spake Becca :

Chris Poulos wrote:

Is the food hot has the food been sitting there for a while. Im
sure there have been cases of norovirus but Im sure...
Forum: Cruises January 15th, 2008, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By Dillon Pyron
thuth about norovirus

Thus spake (Chris Poulos) :

george have you ever eaten at the buffet on a cruise line. Is the food
hot has the food been sitting there for a while. Im sure there have
been...
Forum: Cruises January 15th, 2008, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Cruise Ships banned

Thus spake Jack Hamilton :

Susette wrote:

On Jan 9, 1:16*pm, (Jon Styles) wrote:
I hear they refuse port to so called gay...
Forum: Cruises January 15th, 2008, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Belize

Thus spake "Buhwahaha" :

I'll be diving on most of my trip. Belize city is the one place I have
nothing planned for..............any advice? Was just thinking about...
Forum: Cruises January 15th, 2008, 04:49 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Dillon Pyron
Worst Cruise Nightmare

Thus spake (Dory Samuels) :

My worst nightmare has never happened and I pray it doesn't but it would
be the my ship leaving without me. Once we're on board I can...
Forum: Cruises January 15th, 2008, 04:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Dillon Pyron
ship elevator escape hatch

Thus spake "Jaap van Dorp" :

The elevators usually are equipped with escape power, a battery will release
brake till elevator gets to certain floors and open the...
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2008, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By Dillon Pyron
E-docs... what do you think?

Thus spake Bill :

Chrissy Cruiser wrote:

On Wed, 9 Jan 2008 16:32:02 -0700, RosalieAnn Beasley wrote:

We are NOT flying. That was my point. If we don't...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250