Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: 2001j
Forum: Europe October 22nd, 2006, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By 2001j
Rome, Paris & London city maps

Can you tell me the tourist visitor office offers any tourist maps?
What are the Rome, Paris & London tourist offices?

There are similar office called Visitors' Bureau in California.
Forum: Europe October 21st, 2006, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By 2001j
Rome, Paris & London city maps

We need printed maps so that we can carry with us during the trip.
Also, we need Paris & Rome subway maps in English.
We need tourist maps showing sightseeing spots.

"Donald Newcomb"...
Forum: Europe October 21st, 2006, 07:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
Posted By 2001j
Rome, Paris & London city maps

Can you please tell me where to request Rome, Paris & London city maps? We
are interested in subway & bus maps and tourist sightseeing maps. Also
typical sightseeing activities. For the map, we wish...
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3