Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: JasmineEvans
Forum: Cruises November 11th, 2011, 03:16 PM
Replies: 34
Posted By JasmineEvans
Me too. I have never been on cruise but I suppose...

Me too. I have never been on cruise but I suppose that a typical Alaska cruise in the winter will be quite expensive. Also we have two little kids and I suppose that is not the most appropriate...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 11th, 2011, 03:12 PM
Replies: 24
Posted By JasmineEvans
Both of them. If you have the opportunity I...

Both of them. If you have the opportunity I recommend you to choose a shorter stay in Australia and then go to New Zealand. I have spent really great time there.
Forum: Europe November 10th, 2011, 01:15 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By JasmineEvans
I also try to decide where to go for the New...

I also try to decide where to go for the New Year's eve, but desert, I do not know, maybe a place with snow will be my choice...
Forum: USA & Canada November 7th, 2011, 04:56 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By JasmineEvans
Smile You are right, It will be very interesting...

You are right, It will be very interesting driving on the left, however a bit more safe you drive on the right. Am I right? :) I think it will be great to drive through Canada because the country...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4