Showing results 1 to 25 of 47
Search took 1.41 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jimbobjoe
Forum: Cruises May 3rd, 2008, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By jimbobjoe
Charles Darwin

He's got a website and gives out awards each year:

http://www.darwinawards.com

JB
Forum: Air travel April 28th, 2008, 12:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 10
Posted By jimbobjoe
One-way Manned Mission to Mars.

Brian asks WHY?

Answer.......To get rid of the ILLEGAL immigrants.

JR
Forum: Cruises April 22nd, 2008, 12:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 29
Posted By jimbobjoe
children on carnival cruise

Does Rosalie call North Korea, Red North Korea or Communist North Korea
Is Cuba....
Communist Cuba OR Red Cuba?
AND is Vietnam Red Vietnam OR Communist Vietnam?

JBJ
Forum: Cruises April 21st, 2008, 12:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 29
Posted By jimbobjoe
children on carnival cruise

Rosalie B. mentioned "RED CHINA."

It was and still is just China!

JBJ
Forum: Cruises April 19th, 2008, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 66
Posted By jimbobjoe
Carnival misses port... throws family off ship

IMO...Carnival would make more money on a sea day.
Too bad they can't have a cruise for 7 nights 'to nowhere.'
Jim
========
wrote:
I think a sea day is more expensive...
Forum: Air travel April 18th, 2008, 12:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 44
Posted By jimbobjoe
"Delta" Wins; NWA to Disappear

"Delta Wins"

???????????

Delta did NOT win anything, YET!

JBJ
Forum: Cruises April 4th, 2008, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By jimbobjoe
AIR LINES

Why did they even bother with filing for chapter 11 one day and calling
it quits the next.
I don't feel for the goofy people that paid cash for their tickets. BUT,
maybe they are ones that don't...
Forum: Cruises March 31st, 2008, 02:41 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By jimbobjoe
CCL changing dress code effective 5/19/08

Bill C wrote:
SNIP
Carnival is changing their dining times on the ships that had 4 dining
times to just 6pm and 8:30pm also. Both dining rooms will start dinner
simultaneously.
Bill...
Forum: Cruises March 10th, 2008, 02:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By jimbobjoe
RCCL or Disney

Eighteen suitcases?

What are you going to do, live on the damn thing??? :):)

For me it was two carry-ons for a 8-night cruise aboard Jewel of the
Seas® back in Feb.

Jim
Forum: Cruises March 9th, 2008, 09:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By jimbobjoe
What would you put on a ship....

(LeeNY) wrote:
One of my earliest cruises was on the HAL Westerdam (the old one). They
had a real movie theater. I loved having that option, if the evening
show in the show lounge...
Forum: Cruises March 9th, 2008, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By jimbobjoe
Luggage Transfers by RCCL

We were on The Jewel OTS® and had to take our checked bags to the bus
from FLL. From there you will not see them until that night.

Going home set your checked bags outside your door before 11pm the...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By jimbobjoe
Things that have ceased to exist on a cruise - Charles

Charles wrote....Some cruise lines do have the show before the dinner
seating some days. Celebrity and Royal Caribbean are cruise lines that
do that.

They have NOT ceased to exist though!

Jim
Forum: Cruises February 1st, 2008, 11:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By jimbobjoe
Things that have ceased to exist on a cruise - Warren

Wrote:
- late shows for late seating - *after* dinner
=====

I've been on 3 cruises and all three have had a show after each (early
AND late) seating.
'96 Carnival Imagination
'03 Carnival...
Forum: Cruises January 3rd, 2008, 01:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By jimbobjoe
New year witch cruise will you be on ?

We will be on Royal Caribbean's Jewel Of the Seas for an 8-night Eastern
Caribbean cruise going to San Juan, St. Thomas USVI, St. Maarten,
Tortola BVI, and Nassau.
ME? I'd rather have a day at sea...
Forum: Cruises January 1st, 2008, 02:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By jimbobjoe
Parasailing

There are 4 of us going on a cruise to San Juan, St. Thomas, St.
Maarten, Tortola and Nassau.
Of the five I have picked St. Maarten ( and hope weather is nice).
Is there anyone who has gone...
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 51
Posted By jimbobjoe
Traveling light

Just reading Charles' posts you would think he was taking this up with
"MythBusters!" :)

JDR
JBJ
Forum: Cruises December 3rd, 2007, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 15
Posted By jimbobjoe
Press Release - Retail Sircharge

(BrianK)
wrote:
SNIP
After all Jesus was a Jew. :-)
===============

Jesus (haysoos) is Mexican/Spanish!!! :):)

JBJ
Forum: Cruises November 26th, 2007, 09:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By jimbobjoe
Cruise Ship Off Antarctica Evacuated

All because of my comment:
"Bottom line...GLOBAL WARMING!!"

Am i proud? NO
AND I did not anticipate some to get all serious about it.
"RAH...RAH...RAH...RAH!!"

JBJ
Forum: Cruises November 25th, 2007, 02:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By jimbobjoe
Cruise Ship Off Antarctica Evacuated (Rog')

Ten years ago DNA was not "experimental."

Cell phones were not the size of books, but,YES, Pluto was a planet.

JBJ
Forum: Cruises November 25th, 2007, 02:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By jimbobjoe
Cruise Ship Off Antarctica Evacuated

HMMMMMMM!!!!!!

During the "ice age" was this GLOBAL COOLING??? I think so!

JBJ
Forum: Cruises November 25th, 2007, 02:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By jimbobjoe
Cruise Ship Off Antarctica Evacuated

UHHHHH.....One question.

Did the ship hit/run into the ice, OR did the ice hit/run into the
ship?????

And as far as anyones answer (seriously), HOW DO YOU KNOW??? (Even if
you WERE on the ship)
Forum: Cruises November 23rd, 2007, 09:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 41
Posted By jimbobjoe
Cruise Ship Off Antarctica Evacuated

Bottom line.........GLOBAL WARMING!!!!!

JBJ
Forum: Cruises November 19th, 2007, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By jimbobjoe
Princess Adds Surcharge (Bill, Ray)

You are right. I have paid off our cruise but have sent an email to my
TA on what she told me and to pass it to other clients of hers.
Thanks for correcting me.

JBJ
Forum: Cruises November 18th, 2007, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By jimbobjoe
Repositioning Cruise Question [s]

You can get a 2 week transatlantic (well, could) on royal Caribbean for
$699-$999, depending on ship and time of year.

JBJ
Showing results 1 to 25 of 47