Showing results 1 to 25 of 27
Search took 0.72 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: jcz[_2_]
Forum: Cruises July 9th, 2008, 03:53 AM Posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Hurray for Southwest

Yeah, well, I'm thinking maybe they should force the issue then because they don't always ride first class.

"RayC" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2008, 11:12 PM Posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Hurray for Southwest

Truthfully, I'm pretty tired of people spilling over into my seat too. It's so uncomfortable to be smashed in your seat because someone next to you needs more space. Why don't they just fit some...
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2008, 12:19 AM Posted to alt.vacation.las-vegas,rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Hurray for Southwest

Me too. They are presenting it as if Southwest is at fault. No way..........you can tell just by watching that she has no control over her kids, and since she has one with autism and one with...
Forum: Cruises March 12th, 2008, 02:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By jcz[_2_]
What would you put on a ship....

That sounds cool. There were underwater lights on the Legacy. I stood at the rail for hours each evening enjoying the "show" going on.....sharks, rays, tarpon......just amazing.

"Ray Goldenberg"...
Forum: Cruises March 2nd, 2008, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 67
Posted By jcz[_2_]
ncl dawn review

That is one of my favorite books of all time.

"sheree" wrote in message ...
i read the 957 page Pillars of the Earth! what a treat...
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2008, 01:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 55
Posted By jcz[_2_]
What would you put on a ship....

Wrap-around Promenade Deck with lounges all along the sides like the old Westerdam had and the HAL ships have.....and a pool without windows along the sides of the deck.....all open. The old...
Forum: Cruises February 27th, 2008, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By jcz[_2_]
GGC2009 2 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE.

ROFL Ermalee......omg.........this just cracked me up.

Ermalee wrote in message ...
Kate wrote:
On Feb 26, 4:18 pm, "jcz"...
Forum: Cruises February 26th, 2008, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By jcz[_2_]
GGC2009 2 HOURS LEFT TO VOTE.

He's a senior. He'll want a Holland American cruise. eg

"Kate" wrote in message ...
On Feb 25, 8:48�pm,...
Forum: Cruises February 23rd, 2008, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Bon Voyage, Bill McCauley

Hi Ermalee,

I am so sorry. Sending out some prayers for you and your family.

June

"Ermalee" ehm369..at yahoo.com wrote in message ...
William...
Forum: Cruises February 20th, 2008, 12:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Question on Windjammer

Thanks for the great info Ray.

June

"Ray Goldenberg" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 19 Feb 2008 12:53:17 -0500, "jcz"...
Forum: Cruises February 19th, 2008, 05:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Question on Windjammer

Is Windjammer still in business? I read they were having difficulties, but I see they are still offering cruises on their website. I'm not planning anything, but I was just wondering. Does anyone...
Forum: Cruises February 5th, 2008, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 45
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Home from HAL and Veendam

It's good to know that things haven't been changed that much, Jean.

June

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises February 5th, 2008, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By jcz[_2_]
best snorkeling

Here is a question......the interaction at Sting Ray City is supposed to be all gentle and nice, but how come that Australian guy was killed by a stingray if they are so gentle? I'm seriously asking...
Forum: Cruises February 5th, 2008, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By jcz[_2_]
best snorkeling

Tom, is Chankanaab still a viable snorkeling option or have the hurricanes wrecked the reef? The last time I was there much of it was roped off.

"Tom K" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 02:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 45
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Home from HAL and Veendam

I had nothing but great food experiences on my HAL cruises from '98 through '03.

"Jean O'Boyle" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 02:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Caribbean Princess

It worked just fine for me, and the pictures were great. Thanks Lola.

"Gregory C. Read" wrote in message news:EMPoj.120$M71.56@trnddc08...
Is the link correct? It failed for...
Forum: Cruises February 2nd, 2008, 02:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Virgin Gorda

When you get to the baths, you will be dropped off in the parking lot and it is quite a long walk down a kind of "natural" stairway that is narrow and rocky. That takes you down to the beach. Not...
Forum: Cruises January 24th, 2008, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 25
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Making new friends on cruise

I always made buddies with our dinner group -- back in assigned seating days. It was nice. You'd see them around the ship at other times and chat -- "What did you find to buy in St. Thomas?" or...
Forum: Cruises January 14th, 2008, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Disabled Cruising

Amen and Amen.

"Surfer E2468" wrote in message ...
HARPIE:
It is a shame some people are not more tolerant of the...
Forum: Cruises January 13th, 2008, 09:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Disabled Cruising

.......and then there are some like my now 90-year old, totally incapacitated mom who had no hope of doing anything independently unless she got around on her scooter. It was something she had to...
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2008, 02:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Holland America - Upholstery

Maybe Nonny was on that cruise before you and the crew found they could clean up behind his Depends easier with leather.

"George" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2008, 02:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 35
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Flying with make-up?

.......and still stuck with you.

"clint" wrote in message ...
My cow uses all sorts of make-up, but she's still FAT..haha
Forum: Cruises January 6th, 2008, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Volendam Christmas Cruise (Lengthy Review)

This was a most appreciated review. I have had 3 HAL cruises, and it was fun to read this -- brought back many memories for me. One thing I am curious about. You said you couldn't find anyone who...
Forum: Cruises June 27th, 2007, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Debarking or Disembarking? Here's Coffee - Discuss..

On Word Web, the definition for debark is "Go Ashore"

http://www.wordwebonline.com/search.pl?w=debark

"Brian K" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises June 24th, 2007, 12:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 23
Posted By jcz[_2_]
Separate cabins for snoring couple

Breathe-right strips.