Showing results 1 to 25 of 142
Search took 0.24 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: yaofeng
Forum: Latin America January 8th, 2009, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By yaofeng
Colombia Internal Flights

On Dec 31 2008, 10:36*am, wrote:
I am planning a trip to Colombia in February. *I am going on a
frequent flyer ticket from New York, and this ticket will get me to
either...
Forum: Latin America January 5th, 2009, 06:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By yaofeng
Colombia Internal Flights

On Dec 31 2008, 10:36*am, wrote:
I am planning a trip to Colombia in February. *I am going on a
frequent flyer ticket from New York, and this ticket will get me to
either...
Forum: Air travel July 11th, 2008, 02:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By yaofeng
Air Force One highjacked !

On Jul 10, 8:24*pm, John Doe wrote:
A TV station associated with CNN is providing live coverage of the
highjacking of Air Force One. The station is TBS/Peachtree.

The aircraft,...
Forum: Latin America January 16th, 2008, 07:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By yaofeng
Driving in Brazil-tips, pointers?

On Jan 8, 6:20*am, blue box thief
wrote:
Hi there,

I will be travelling to Brazil in a few months, staying about 3-4 weeks. (there will be two of...
Forum: Air travel January 16th, 2008, 06:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
AA
Posted By yaofeng
AA

Just got back from Colombia with wife and three grown kids for a two
week vacation. It was a wonderful experience despite the dangers
we've been warned. None happened to us as we met only the...
Forum: Latin America December 5th, 2007, 12:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By yaofeng
Brazil visa 6 month requirement -- help!

On Dec 3, 5:04 pm, David Wake wrote:
Uh oh. I was just applying for visas for Brazil for my wife and
myself today when I noticed in small print that your U.S....
Forum: Air travel November 24th, 2007, 12:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By yaofeng
Travelling during X'mas

On Nov 24, 12:11 am, Larry in AZ
wrote:
Waiving the right to remain silent, yaofeng said:

We are looking to go to south America...
Forum: Air travel November 23rd, 2007, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By yaofeng
Travelling during X'mas

We are looking to go to south America during X'mas and the New Year
for 2 weeks. Our schedule is somewhat flexible. The target
destination is still up in the air. It deppends on how cheap we...
Forum: Air travel July 26th, 2007, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By yaofeng
What to expect?

On Jul 26, 1:29 pm, Larry in AZ
wrote:
Waiving the right to remain silent, "PTravel"
said:

In
any event, regardless of...
Forum: Air travel July 25th, 2007, 09:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By yaofeng
What to expect?

On Jul 25, 3:13 pm, "PTravel" wrote:
"void" wrote in message

I haven't flown since they...
Forum: Air travel July 13th, 2007, 04:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 93
Posted By yaofeng
CNN: Talkative Toddler, Mother Kicked Off Plane

On Jul 13, 7:06 am, wrote:
The only part of this story that I find hard to believe, is that after
a delay of 11 hours the child was still comparatively well-behaved

And...
Forum: Air travel June 28th, 2007, 08:57 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By yaofeng
Lockerbie bombing: USA protected the guilty

On Jun 28, 3:30 pm, "William Black"
wrote:
"Larry in AZ" wrote in ...

Forum: Air travel June 21st, 2007, 08:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By yaofeng
Southwest

On Jun 21, 2:01 pm, Binyamin Dissen
wrote:
On Thu, 21 Jun 2007 08:11:56 -0400 "Rog'" wrote:

:"Binyamin Dissen"...
Forum: Air travel June 21st, 2007, 05:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 6
Posted By yaofeng
Southwest

Flew Southwest for the first time, ever. I have been flying
Continental and partners for decades. Currently on Onepass gold.
Flew Southwest from Pittsburgh to Philly yesterday. It wasn't...
Forum: Air travel May 23rd, 2007, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By yaofeng
So - How's Korean Air?

On May 23, 11:35 am, "F. D. Lewis" wrote:
On May 23, 2:40 am, "A Mate" wrote:
in all classes the attendents work much harder
than their USA...

On May 23, 2:40 am, "A Mate" wrote:
in all classes the attendents work much harder
than their USA...
Forum: Air travel May 23rd, 2007, 06:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.air

On May 23, 2:40 am, "A Mate" wrote:
in all classes the attendents work much harder
than their USA...
Forum: Air travel May 23rd, 2007, 06:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.air

On May 23, 2:40 am, "A Mate" wrote:
in all classes the attendents work much harder
than their USA...
Forum: Air travel May 21st, 2007, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By yaofeng
Recommendations for afternoon at LAX

On May 21, 2:13 pm, Nobody wrote:
Some arriving at about 11:00am and leaving at about 19:00 (7pm in US
time) at LAX. From SYD to LAX and LAX to ZRH (12 hours).

The LAX web...
Forum: Air travel May 21st, 2007, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 19
Posted By yaofeng
Best Hand luggage for Business Traveller?

On May 21, 9:44 am, wrote:
Hi,

Just recently started a new job which will require a about 10 flights
a year.

Please could someone recommend a quality piece of...
Forum: Air travel May 21st, 2007, 03:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By yaofeng
Trip to Austria

On May 20, 7:20 pm, wrote:
****ed of is not the word I would like to use but lets see what you all
think. I packed all my make up, nail polish, nail repair stuff,
Forum: Air travel May 20th, 2007, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 44
Posted By yaofeng
stripped searched (pocket knife)

On May 20, 11:11 am, NotABushSupporter wrote:
Geoff Miller wrote:
yaofeng writes:

: Yeah -- the human failing of allowing the box cutters to
:...
Forum: Air travel May 18th, 2007, 04:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 44
Posted By yaofeng
stripped searched (pocket knife)

On May 18, 9:06 am, (Geoff Miller) wrote:
Binyamin Dissen writes:

Box cutters didn't bring down the planes.
Human failing did.

Yeah --...
Forum: Air travel May 17th, 2007, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 44
Posted By yaofeng
stripped searched (pocket knife)

On May 17, 4:29 pm, Binyamin Dissen
wrote:
On 16 May 2007 04:37:04 -0700 yaofeng wrote:

:A Swiss army knife is not allowed as carry on. ...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 142