Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: xramx
Forum: Air travel May 29th, 2007, 01:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 19
Posted By xramx
Booking fares thru foreign website

On May 28, 5:15 pm, "Jan" wrote:
xramx wrote:
On May 28, 7:13 am, "Jan" wrote:
xramx wrote:
On May 27, 5:40 pm, "Traveller"...
Forum: Air travel May 28th, 2007, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 19
Posted By xramx
Booking fares thru foreign website

On May 28, 7:13 am, "Jan" wrote:
xramx wrote:
On May 27, 5:40 pm, "Traveller" wrote:
"xramx" wrote in message

Forum: Air travel May 28th, 2007, 11:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 19
Posted By xramx
Booking fares thru foreign website

On May 27, 5:40 pm, "Traveller" wrote:
"xramx" wrote in message

Is there any...
Forum: Air travel May 26th, 2007, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 19
Posted By xramx
Booking fares thru foreign website

Is there any reason I should NOT book a flight thru the Flybe website
fro here in the US? They have a great fare going from Dublin to
Southampton (about $50 per person compensating for euro...
Forum: Cruises February 23rd, 2007, 11:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By xramx
Noordam Caribbean Cruise

This is my review of our 10 day cruise aboard the Holland America's
Noordam in Jan 2007. We left from New York City with stops in Grand
Turk, Tortola, St. Maarten, St. Thomas, and San Juan with a...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5