Showing results 1 to 25 of 32
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: max11
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 27th, 2009, 04:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By max11
2/3 weeks in Western Australia and/or Tasmania

On 27 Giu, 14:05, Joseph Coulter wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2009 02:09:50 -0700 (PDT), max11
wrote:

Thanks a lot guys for the suggestions

So I...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 27th, 2009, 10:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By max11
2/3 weeks in Western Australia and/or Tasmania

Thanks a lot guys for the suggestions

So I will avoid the Kymberley, and trying to do both WA and TAS. maybe
a good compromise is 5/6/7 days in Tasmania and about 10 in WA. I like
the option to hire...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 25th, 2009, 11:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 10
Posted By max11
2/3 weeks in Western Australia and/or Tasmania

Hi everyone!
I will go to Australia soon before Christmas for 3 or 4 weeks. I
visited already NT, a part of QL, Sydney and now would like to visit
the WA and/or Tasmania.
I will spend Christmas in...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 16th, 2009, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By max11
Flight promotion: best period to buy a ticket for a flight inDecember from the UK to Australia?

Hi everyone.

I want to go to Australia from the UK in December, soon before
Christmas or at the end of the week before.

I know it is quite expensive, but in which period of the year...
Forum: USA & Canada February 21st, 2008, 06:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By max11
North Eastern Usa and Canada

On 21 Feb, 09:36, RickCanada wrote:
On Feb 17, 11:59 am, max11 wrote:

Hi at all! I need again your help
I booked the flight on the end...
Forum: USA & Canada February 21st, 2008, 06:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By max11
North Eastern Usa and Canada

On 20 Feb, 18:14, (Ed Treijs) wrote:
In article ,

max11 wrote:
I...
Forum: USA & Canada February 20th, 2008, 02:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By max11
North Eastern Usa and Canada

On 19 Feb, 07:26, (Mark Brader) wrote:
"Max":

New York 7 days
Philadelphia 2
Boston 4
Montreal 5

Mark Brader:
Forum: USA & Canada February 18th, 2008, 07:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By max11
North Eastern Usa and Canada

On 18 Feb, 03:04, (Mark Brader) wrote:
"Max":

New York 7 days
Philadelphia 2
Boston 4
Montreal 5

Keith Willshaw:
Forum: USA & Canada February 18th, 2008, 06:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By max11
North Eastern Usa and Canada

On 17 Feb, 19:22, Smiles wrote:
What do you want to see and do

I take it you are landing in New York can not say about stay in NY or
Boston without knowing what...
Forum: USA & Canada February 18th, 2008, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By max11
North Eastern Usa and Canada

On 17 Feb, 22:39, "Keith Willshaw" wrote:

Boston is too much?
New York 7 days
Philadelphia 2
Boston 4
Montreal 5
Quebec 3
Ottawa 2 ?
Toronto...
Forum: USA & Canada February 17th, 2008, 05:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By max11
North Eastern Usa and Canada

Hi at all! I need again your help
I booked the flight on the end of April, my trip will be 40 days and 2
days more for flights.
I'll travel alone, stay in hostels and travel by bus (or train...
Forum: USA & Canada February 10th, 2008, 01:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

On 10 Feb, 01:33, (Mark Brader) wrote:
"Max":

And Philadelphia is better from Ny or DC?

It's closer to New York. There are three choices of train service,
all using the...
Forum: USA & Canada February 10th, 2008, 01:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

On 9 Feb, 17:55, wrote:
On Feb 9, 10:11 am, max11 wrote:

Ottawa is definitely a larger city with more going on thanQuebec.
You would have...
Forum: USA & Canada February 10th, 2008, 01:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

On 9 Feb, 17:55, wrote:
On Feb 9, 10:11 am, max11 wrote:

Ottawa is definitely a larger city with more going on thanQuebec.
You would have...
Forum: USA & Canada February 10th, 2008, 12:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

On 9 Feb, 02:38, (Mark Brader) wrote:
"Max":

I'm planning a travel of 4-5 weeks (from May 4th to June 6th or
13th).

I'll just point out that Monday, May 19, will be a...
Forum: USA & Canada February 9th, 2008, 04:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

max11 wrote:
On 6 Feb, 17:50, (Ed Treijs) wrote:

I think you're right, Ottawa is on the way but I read Quebec is much
more better...
Forum: USA & Canada February 9th, 2008, 04:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

Ed Treijs ha scritto:

In article ,
max11 wrote:
On 6 Feb, 17:50, (Ed...
Forum: USA & Canada February 9th, 2008, 03:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

On 9 Feb, 02:38, (Mark Brader) wrote:
"Max":

I'm planning a travel of 4-5 weeks (from May 4th to June 6th or
13th).

I'll just point out that Monday, May 19, will be a...
Forum: USA & Canada February 7th, 2008, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

On 7 Feb, 04:11, Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article
,

max11 wrote:
Hi at all!
Forum: USA & Canada February 7th, 2008, 10:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

On 7 Feb, 04:11, Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article
,

max11 wrote:
Hi at all!
Forum: USA & Canada February 7th, 2008, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

On 6 Feb, 17:50, (Ed Treijs) wrote:
In article ,

max11 wrote:
Hi at...
Forum: USA & Canada February 5th, 2008, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By max11
Eastern Usa- Canada

Hi at all!
I'm planning a travel of 4-5 weeks (from May 4th to June 6th or
13th) . I'll travel alone, stay in hostels and travel by bus or plane.
It's expensive to rent a car because I am laone...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 17th, 2007, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By max11
Greyhound bus pass

On 15 Lug, 12:27, max11 wrote:
I would buy a Greyhound bus pass (Mini Travellers to/from Cairns Pass
- From Cairns to Melbourne).
I'd know if buying it on website from...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 15th, 2007, 11:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By max11
Greyhound bus pass

I would buy a Greyhound bus pass (Mini Travellers to/from Cairns Pass
- From Cairns to Melbourne).
I'd know if buying it on website from Italy or Australia or buying it
in Australia it has the same...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand July 10th, 2007, 01:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By max11
Daintree RainForest (accommodation, tour ) and Reef

On 8 Lug, 23:01, max11 wrote:
Hi!
I need some suggestion!(excuse for my English!)
I travel alone and I'd like to visit Daintree Rainforest in the last
days of...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 32