Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.17 seconds.
Forum: USA & Canada January 20th, 2007, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

Lawrence Akutagawa wrote:

And if you like hiking, the area around the general Escalante - Capitol Reef
region offers plenty. Make sure you take along a hat, plenty of water, and
sun screen -...
Forum: USA & Canada January 20th, 2007, 09:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

Craig wrote:
wrote

Ah, wait. I found some links:

The map I mention above
http://www.globecorner.com/t/t16/8137.php

Hmm, I haven't seen this map but given your...
Forum: USA & Canada January 20th, 2007, 09:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

wrote:

Hubert, have you contacted the tourism agencies of those states? They
may be willing to send their visitor packets overseas. And it probably
won't cost you...
Forum: USA & Canada January 20th, 2007, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

zbenhalim wrote:
Zion is mostly a canyon, so you'll be looking up unless you hike,
Angel's Landing or Observation Point. If that's too much hiking or
you're afraid of heights, you can just...
Forum: USA & Canada January 19th, 2007, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

jjan wrote:

You should consider Zion NP and Capitol Reef NP.
Both offer dramatically different landscapes from
Bryce and Grand Canyon.

Jjan, form the Netherlands, who has been there
Forum: USA & Canada January 19th, 2007, 07:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

Yosemite has scenery and photography opportunities at all times of
year. Early March is still considered winter there, and a couple of
major roads will be seasonally closed, including a...
Forum: USA & Canada January 19th, 2007, 03:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

ps. start and end point is Las Vegas.

best regards,
Hubert
Forum: USA & Canada January 19th, 2007, 03:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 48
Posted By [email protected]
South western USA (CA, UT, AR) landscapes ?

Hi,

Three years ago I have visited south western USA. (Vegas, Bryce Canyon,
Canyonlands, Monument Valley, Grand Canyon). This year I will be in
Vegas too (begining of March) and I have about 6-7...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8