Showing results 1 to 25 of 33
Search took 1.48 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: k
Forum: Europe October 25th, 2006, 01:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By k
Must-see attractions in Croatia and Slovenia?

"tim(yet another new home)" wrote in message

"HH" wrote in message
Forum: Latin America October 18th, 2006, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 2
Posted By k
Panama City recommendations?

We will be in Panama for the last two weeks of November this year. Most of
our time is spoken for, but we have a few hours to fill in Panama City.

The first is a Sunday morning, then again on...
Forum: USA & Canada October 16th, 2006, 06:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 28
Posted By k
Trip From Oz to See BC and Alaska

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"sp3" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada October 15th, 2006, 03:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 59
Posted By k
Display of restaurant menus

"James Silverton" not.jim.silverton.at.comcast.not wrote in
:

There is a discussion going on in rec.travel.europe that has,...
Forum: USA & Canada October 12th, 2006, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 30
Posted By k
Niagra falls to Newark airport

You could visit the Finger Lakes area, which is generally rural and very
scenic. This is NY's winery region, and you can visit a few of those.
There are some nice towns along the way, notably...
Forum: USA & Canada October 9th, 2006, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By k
LA-Santa Cruz driving trip

"Chris" wrote in message
Taking one this weekend. Any suggestions of unusual things to see/do
along the...
Forum: Caribbean October 4th, 2006, 11:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 26
Posted By k
Dominica

Thank you Don, nice pictures.
"Don Wiss" wrote in message
On Wed, 04 Oct 2006 20:20:49 GMT, "k" ...
Forum: Caribbean October 4th, 2006, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 26
Posted By k
Dominica

"David" wrote in message
John wrote:
Can anyone tell me about Dominica.

Is it safe. Is it civilized....
Forum: Europe September 27th, 2006, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 5
Posted By k
Morocco Tours

"steve" wrote in message

Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
On Sat, 23 Sep 2006, steve wrote:

My wife and I...
Forum: Europe September 24th, 2006, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 13
Posted By k
Istanbul for two weeks - please advise

I can only speak to your questions about Turkish Airlines, which we flew
from NY JFK to Istanbul five years ago. (Our trip only had first and last
nights in Istanbul).

We liked the airline fine. ...
Forum: USA & Canada September 15th, 2006, 11:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 27
Posted By k
Vermont Travel - brew pubs

"GoogleID" wrote in message

k wrote:

I'm sure you'll get lots of responses on this, so here's my two...
Forum: USA & Canada September 14th, 2006, 10:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 27
Posted By k
Vermont Travel

"GoogleID" wrote in message
We are thinking of visiting Vermont - Fall 2007. It may seem early to
ask these...
Forum: USA & Canada September 13th, 2006, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By k
Arizona - Utah trip - questions

"Jorn" wrote in message
Hi,

We (myself and my girlfriend) are flying to Las Vegas on Saturday November
18.
Forum: USA & Canada September 13th, 2006, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

"Jorn" wrote in message
Hi,

We (myself and my girlfriend) are flying to Las Vegas on Saturday November
18.
Forum: Europe September 11th, 2006, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 7
Posted By k
plonk

"Tom Peel" wrote in message

(plonk)

Yes, I agree.
Forum: Latin America September 9th, 2006, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By k
Furnishing home in Mexico

Tell your friend to go to a local store. Mexicans use furniture too, and
the things they make there are rather nice.

"Laurie" u26397@uwe wrote in message news:66092ed9e78f3@uwe...
A friend of...
Forum: USA & Canada September 2nd, 2006, 01:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By k
Bewa Waiters Adding Tip to Your Credit Card Tab

"Rog'" wrote in message
"Cesar Neri" wrote:
When I got my next CC statement, the amount...
Forum: USA & Canada September 1st, 2006, 12:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By k
diner burns

There was recently a fairly lively discussion about roadside diners here, so
I thought I'd submit the sad news of a tragic fire last night that took one
of the best of them: O'Rourke's in...
Forum: Latin America August 24th, 2006, 09:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 16
Posted By k
Mexico Currency

wrote in message
Yes, let her bring some mexican pesetas, maybe she can get a good
exchange rate...
Forum: USA & Canada August 23rd, 2006, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By k
Getting into Boston

There is a T stop on the Lowell line in North Billerica, also one in
Wilmington. That's probably your best bet, although I don't know about
parking at those...
Forum: USA & Canada August 21st, 2006, 06:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By k
Proposing in NY

Take a Hansom (horse-drawn) cab ride thru Central Park just before dusk.
You can propose while the city lights up around you.

"Samuel C" wrote in message...
Forum: Latin America August 10th, 2006, 02:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 2
Posted By k
4-5 days in Costa Rica

Driving in Costa Rica is easy enough, so rent a car and go. Spend a day at
Arenal volcano and Fortuna. The north beaches on the Pacific are very nice.
We've been to many, but the only one we...
Forum: USA & Canada August 1st, 2006, 11:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 49
Posted By k
NYC Tourist Questions

I don't need hotels in NYC often as we just drive down or take the train,
usually for a day or an evening. However, if you do a google search on
"new york city cheap hotel" it brings up a lot of...
Forum: USA & Canada July 31st, 2006, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 14
Posted By k
Rural New England towns

"Matt B" wrote in message
On Fri, 28 Jul 2006 21:26:25 GMT, "JC"
wrote:

"Matt B"...
Forum: USA & Canada July 30th, 2006, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 14
Posted By k
Rural New England towns

wrote in message ...
Mystic is a tourist trap.
On the other hand, Stonington Borough is a small seaside
village in the much larger town...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 33