Showing results 1 to 25 of 98
Search took 0.45 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Pat Anderson
Forum: Africa September 24th, 2008, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 7
Posted By Pat Anderson
Malarone ---- Cost.

We are going to Kenya for a visit of sixteen days this month, Malarone
was recommended as the prophylactic to take, I was surprised at how
expensive it was, £63, I took the prescription to...
Forum: Africa August 6th, 2008, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat Anderson
Best time to visit Bhutan………

In message , oliversmith
writes

Yes friend I have spent 10 days of my last vacation in Bhutan. It is
very difficult...
Forum: Africa June 27th, 2008, 01:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat Anderson
Lions in Masaailand on verge of total elimination--please help

Hi Charles,
good to see your reply. The link you gave is fine, the cats look superb,
I will watch the video link later.
The last safari we went on was to Amboseli, it really was a dry dusty
park,...
Forum: Africa June 20th, 2008, 10:08 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Pat Anderson
Lions in Masaailand on verge of total elimination--please help

Charles,
Thank you for posting the information below, I`m sure subscribers to
this NG will be interested. First, let me tell you the link you gave
comes up with Error 404, so I`m not sure what...
Forum: Africa June 18th, 2008, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat Anderson
Brussels & Ethiopian Airlines work together

In message , Jack
Campin - bogus address writes
Until now Ethiopia was not included in the African destinations on
Forum: Air travel June 18th, 2008, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat Anderson
Brussels & Ethiopian Airlines work together

In message , Jack
Campin - bogus address writes
Until now Ethiopia was not included in the African destinations on
Forum: Europe June 18th, 2008, 03:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat Anderson
Brussels & Ethiopian Airlines work together

In message , Jack
Campin - bogus address writes
Until now Ethiopia was not included in the African destinations on
Forum: Africa May 10th, 2008, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat Anderson
Annual Safari to Kenya-- Hans Georg.

In message , Hans-Georg
Michna writes
On Wed, 7 May 2008 07:59:54 +0100, Pat Anderson wrote:

Hans Georg, are...
Forum: Africa May 7th, 2008, 07:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat Anderson
Annual Safari to Kenya-- Hans Georg.

Hans Georg, are you preparing to go on your annual safari to Kenya? If
so, I`m sure it would be interesting to hear how you find Kenya this
year.
Pat.
--
Pat Anderson
Forum: Africa April 21st, 2008, 07:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa

In message p5mdncgvVb9NHpbVnZ2dnUVZ8vKdnZ2d@plusnet, David Bowler
writes
I'm off to Kenya soon and was wodering what is the best currency to take,
sterling, euros or...
Forum: Africa March 25th, 2008, 02:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat Anderson
Anyone know any Nigerian curses?

In message , Marc Lurie
writes
Hi Pat,

I apologise if there was a misunderstanding. I didn't mean that YOU
didn't...
Forum: Africa March 25th, 2008, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat Anderson
Anyone know any Nigerian curses?

In message , Marc Lurie
writes
On Thu, 20 Mar 2008 15:10:29 +0000, Pat Anderson
Forum: Africa March 20th, 2008, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat Anderson
Anyone know any Nigerian curses?

In message , Marc Lurie
writes
I know this is a strange request, but is there anyone on this NG who
speaks Ibo or...
Forum: Africa March 19th, 2008, 08:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat Anderson
Anyone know any Nigerian curses?

In message , Marc Lurie
writes
Thanks Pat,

Another scammer tried today. He's a Nigerian pretending to be...
Forum: Africa March 18th, 2008, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 9
Posted By Pat Anderson
Anyone know any Nigerian curses?

In message , Marc Lurie
writes
I know this is a strange request, but is there anyone on this NG who
speaks Ibo or...
Forum: Africa March 13th, 2008, 01:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat Anderson
The Carnivore, Nairobi

Hi Charles,
I`m sure Liz will reply but thanks for the info. My husband, Andy,
reminded me the Carnivore was part of the Tamarind group, he found
their site and also told me he recalled the ...
Forum: Africa March 11th, 2008, 10:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat Anderson
The Carnivore, Nairobi

In message , Liz Leyden
writes
The last time I was in Kenya (July 06) I was told the Carnivore
restaurant had been closed.
I've been...
Forum: Africa February 23rd, 2008, 10:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat Anderson
Curfew in Nakuru

In message , Hans-Georg
Michna writes
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 22:27:31 +0000, Pat Anderson wrote:

his Yahoo...
Forum: Africa February 21st, 2008, 10:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat Anderson
Curfew in Nakuru

In message , Hans-Georg
Michna writes
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:24:54 +0000, Pat Anderson wrote:

There is still a...
Forum: Africa February 21st, 2008, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Pat Anderson
Wildviews is back

In message , rydale
writes
Hi all

I've put Wildviews photo gallery back online after a complete re-write.

There are...
Forum: Africa February 21st, 2008, 10:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat Anderson
Curfew in Nakuru

In message , Hans-Georg
Michna writes
On Thu, 21 Feb 2008 08:24:54 +0000, Pat Anderson wrote:

There is still a...
Forum: Africa February 21st, 2008, 08:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Pat Anderson
Curfew in Nakuru

There is still a curfew in place from dusk to dawn in Nakuru, this was
confirmed in the Kenya press by the District Commissioner on February
21st. 2008.
Pat.
--
Pat Anderson
Forum: Africa February 17th, 2008, 08:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa

In message , Hans-Georg
Michna writes
On Thu, 07 Feb 2008 00:34:37 -0600, africalady wrote:

it is true there was...
Forum: Africa January 7th, 2008, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat Anderson
Lake Manyara, Tanzania

In message , Bikini
Whacks writes
In article ,
says...
In message...
Forum: Africa January 7th, 2008, 08:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 6
Posted By Pat Anderson
Lake Manyara, Tanzania

In message , Bikini