Showing results 1 to 14 of 14
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Zebra24601
Forum: USA & Canada September 11th, 2007, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 87
Posted By Zebra24601
Where to stay in Los Angeles

On Sep 9, 11:24 am, wrote:
OP - Please don't listen to folks who obviously don't find LA of
interest. It is not the best city in US for everything, but it is
certainly a...
Forum: USA & Canada September 11th, 2007, 09:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 87
Posted By Zebra24601
Where to stay in Los Angeles

On Aug 31, 2:03 pm, "tim....." wrote:
"sharx35" wrote in message

Forum: USA & Canada September 11th, 2007, 09:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 87
Posted By Zebra24601
Where to stay in Los Angeles

On Aug 24, 3:13 pm, "Stephen Clark" wrote:
"Zebra24601" wrote in message

The...
Forum: USA & Canada August 23rd, 2007, 09:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 87
Posted By Zebra24601
Where to stay in Los Angeles

On Aug 17, 12:01 pm, "Stephen Clark" wrote:
Hello, I'm planning to spend four days (midweek) in LA soon. I'd like to do
all the usual tourist things. Particularly I'd...
Forum: USA & Canada June 12th, 2007, 06:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 72
Posted By Zebra24601
Advise for US East to West trip

On Jun 11, 12:05 pm, "J. Clarke" wrote:

He has about 2500 miles to drive, according to Garmin. He has 6 days to
do it in. At 50 MPH that's 50 hours of on the road...
Forum: USA & Canada June 8th, 2007, 10:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 72
Posted By Zebra24601
Advise for US East to West trip

On Jun 8, 6:35 am, wrote:
Staring next week I am going for a 4 to 6 days trip from Niagara Falls
(Toronto) to Los Angeles. Please advice:

What do you recommend for stop...
Forum: USA & Canada June 6th, 2007, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Zebra24601
Angel's Landing - Zion - How late in the day?

On May 24, 9:50 am, "Toller" wrote:
I am planning to drive to Zion from Las Vegas, hike Angel's Landing, stay in
Springdale, hike Zion Narrows (short version), and go back to...
Forum: USA & Canada June 6th, 2007, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By Zebra24601
Desert - LA

On May 31, 2:10 pm, Hatunen wrote:
On Thu, 31 May 2007 00:26:37 -0400, "Frank F. Matthews"

wrote:
Understand that the desert near LA isn't...
Forum: USA & Canada May 14th, 2007, 07:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By Zebra24601
How tough are Zion Hikes?

On May 9, 7:43 am, "Toller" wrote:
"jjan" wrote in message

Toller wrote:
"Craig" ...
Forum: USA & Canada April 24th, 2007, 07:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 37
Posted By Zebra24601
Zion or Grand Canyon?

On Apr 18, 1:02 pm, Caveat wrote:

Red Rocks is impressive, but unless you are a rock climber the options
are limited. Also, in July it will be quite hot at all lower
Forum: USA & Canada February 23rd, 2007, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Zebra24601
Las Vegas

On Feb 22, 3:51 pm, "Judyro" wrote:
Im planning a trip to Las Vegas later this summer any ideas on quiet
places to stay

Anywhere in Boulder City would be pretty quiet. ...
Forum: USA & Canada February 17th, 2007, 12:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By Zebra24601
Things To Do In Phoenix Arizona?

On Feb 15, 10:27 am, "Walt Tucker" wrote:
"Tricky Dicky" wrote in message

Going to...
Forum: USA & Canada July 18th, 2006, 10:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Zebra24601
What Hikes to do in August...?

ant wrote:
So I have decided to go to Mt Wilson, San Gabriel Peak and maybe San
Antonio (Baldy) where would be good and cheap to stay, or are they
close enough to "commute" to from downtown...
Forum: USA & Canada July 18th, 2006, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By Zebra24601
What Hikes to do in August...?