Showing results 1 to 25 of 30
Search took 1.15 seconds.
Forum: USA & Canada January 23rd, 2008, 03:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
san francisco to San Diego in June?

On Jan 16, 4:54*pm, "Christine" wrote:
Hello, we are a family of 5 with 3 kids ages 11, 8 and 3. *We have never
been to the west coast and would love to plan a trip there...
Forum: USA & Canada October 26th, 2007, 08:52 PM Posted to alt.california,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Looks for California Beaches

On Oct 26, 7:51 am, Sun Burn wrote:
Over the last few months I've been building a list of California
beaches with their latitude and longitude coordinates. So far...
Forum: USA & Canada October 23rd, 2007, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By [email protected]
Do they have milk in Venezuela? I have to know right now!

On Oct 22, 1:04 pm, "
wrote:
I really need to know about the milk situation in Venezuela.
This article here says there is a milk shortage...
Forum: USA & Canada October 8th, 2007, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Alaska and atomic clocks

On Oct 7, 6:04 pm, WJ wrote:
Is there a station which broadcasts the correct time for Alaska. The
atomic alarm clock which I have at present covers only the 4 mainland...
Forum: USA & Canada August 18th, 2007, 02:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 87
Posted By [email protected]
Where to stay in Los Angeles

On Aug 17, 12:01 pm, "Stephen Clark" wrote:
Hello, I'm planning to spend four days (midweek) in LA soon. I'd like to do
all the usual tourist things. Particularly I'd...
Forum: USA & Canada May 31st, 2007, 12:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By [email protected]
Desert - LA

On May 30, 12:21 pm, "paddy_nyr" wrote:
While I'm in Los Angeles I'd like to take a ride out to see the desert could
someone recommend where to go?

Thanks

Palm Springs and...
Forum: USA & Canada May 17th, 2007, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Los Angeles

On May 17, 4:22 am, John Ramsay wrote:
paddy_nyr wrote:
I'm heading to Los Angeles in June and I'm looking for a good place to stay.
I know LA is all spread out and I...
Forum: USA & Canada May 11th, 2007, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
san diego in august?

On May 10, 5:09 pm, "k" wrote:

I know where San Diego is, and that's about it. It has a beach and a zoo,
and that's all we need to know, but what's a good area? ...
Forum: USA & Canada April 11th, 2007, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By [email protected]
NYC - Where to Park for 5 Days

On Apr 10, 11:05 am, "Becky" wrote:
I will be driving to NYC and staying at the West Side YMCA on West 63rd
Street. I would appreciate suggestions on where I can...
Forum: USA & Canada February 20th, 2007, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Los Angeles!!!

On Feb 20, 6:07 am, "weebabez" wrote:
Hi, can anyone please tell me of the best areas to live in, in Los
Angeles? I am looking to buy a flat there, and was hoping for...
Forum: USA & Canada February 20th, 2007, 10:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Los Angeles!!!

On Feb 20, 7:29 am, "Richard" wrote:
"weebabez" wrote in message

Hi, can anyone...
Forum: USA & Canada February 11th, 2007, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By [email protected]
Travel to Malaysia Photo Album

On Feb 9, 8:11 am, "My Izali" wrote:
hi

id like to invite to view my travel photos

http://mycuti.blogspot.com/

have fun

tq
Forum: USA & Canada February 7th, 2007, 10:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Driving from San Francisco to San Diego in Late Feb

On Feb 7, 4:12 am, Icono Clast wrote:

If I'm driving and the radio says there's a traffic jam on Highway
101, I need to know whether it's the Redwood Highway, where I'm not,
Forum: USA & Canada February 5th, 2007, 06:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 33
Posted By [email protected]
Driving from San Francisco to San Diego in Late Feb

On Feb 3, 6:05 pm, "DrDad" wrote:
I have the whole last weekend in February to drive from SF down to the
SD area. I'll have by brand new DSLR camera with me, so I'm...
Forum: USA & Canada February 5th, 2007, 06:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

On Feb 3, 6:05 pm, "DrDad" wrote:
I have the whole last weekend in February to drive from SF down to the
SD area. I'll have by brand new DSLR camera with me, so I'm...
Forum: USA & Canada February 4th, 2007, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada

On Feb 3, 6:05 pm, "DrDad" wrote:
I have the whole last weekend in February to drive from SF down to the
SD area. I'll have by brand new DSLR camera with me, so I'm...
Forum: USA & Canada January 23rd, 2007, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By [email protected]
Sunday in LA for a total newcomer?

Skookum wrote:
In early April I'm attending a conference and have left myself one
complete unconferenced day to amble somewhere about LA. I've never been
there before and may not ever be back...
Forum: USA & Canada January 18th, 2007, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By [email protected]
Las Vegas-Yosemite-San Francisco in May

Jay Wye wrote:
Advice please on route from Las Vegas to San Francisco via Yosemite, in early May.
I did not realize that the road thro Yosemite would no doubt be closed until June or so.
Would...
Forum: USA & Canada January 13th, 2007, 12:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By [email protected]
SE California desert - info please

Guy Marcotte wrote:
Hi,

I plan to drive from Las Vegas to San Diego, at the end of January,
travelling on Rte 95, a portion of HIghway 40, and Rte 62 (via Essex, Amboy
and Twentynine...
Forum: USA & Canada January 12th, 2007, 02:12 AM Posted to misc.transport.road,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By [email protected]
Loneliest Roads

bdibar wrote:

I took US 50 across NV in '98, boy it was lonely, but worth the drive.

I took the Extraterrestrial Highway (NV-375) across the middle of
Nevada (Crystal Springs to Warm Springs...
Forum: USA & Canada January 5th, 2007, 11:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,ba.transportation
Replies: 100
Posted By [email protected]
I-5 in California is dreary and awful

Hatunen wrote:
On 5 Jan 2007 13:55:31 -0800, wrote:

Hatunen wrote:

These days I do my travelling between the Bay Area and Tucson, so
avoiding traffic...
Forum: USA & Canada January 5th, 2007, 09:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,ba.transportation

Hatunen wrote:

These days I do my travelling between the Bay Area and Tucson, so
avoiding traffic in San Berdoo and LA is critical. So far we
haven't found a good way to avoid I-10 around San...
Forum: Europe January 5th, 2007, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
Posted By [email protected]
Flight from Paris (France) to Los Angeles

Let me add one unconventional "sight" for your consideration in the Los
Angeles area.

Mount Wilson. Mt. Wilson is the site of the TV towers for all of the
major stations in the L.A. area and...
Forum: USA & Canada January 5th, 2007, 07:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 21
Posted By [email protected]
Flight from Paris (France) to Los Angeles

Let me add one unconventional "sight" for your consideration in the Los
Angeles area.

Mount Wilson. Mt. Wilson is the site of the TV towers for all of the
major stations in the L.A. area and...
Forum: USA & Canada January 4th, 2007, 08:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,misc.transport.road
Replies: 26
List of Radio Stations with regular traffic reports

AEngineerDU wrote:
Does anybody know of a list of (US) radio stations that have regular
(every 10-15) minutes traffic reports, at least during rush hours, but
preferrably all the time. In...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 30