Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Jan
Forum: Africa June 30th, 2008, 09:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 8
Posted By Jan
Zambia - entry visa fee

Marc Lurie wrote in
:

DRC (Congo Kinshasa) is US$1300 for a multiple entry visa valid for
one year! A single...
Forum: Africa February 7th, 2008, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 7
Posted By Jan
Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe or Zambia

"Rita Daggett" wrote in
:

... So who could
suggest good ideas for the trip to Victoria Falls, combine it with a
Forum: Africa December 6th, 2007, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Jan
Southern Tanzania safari (Siyabona?)

Have a look at thomsonsafaris.com

Thanks for the information.
However, the prices of...
Forum: Africa December 1st, 2007, 01:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 3
Posted By Jan
Southern Tanzania safari

For next summer (between june 15 - aug 15), I'm looking for a trip to
southern tanzania (e.g. Selous NP, Ruaha NP, Udzungwa Mountains, Mikumi NP)
of 2 - 3 weeks.

Camping is no problem.

I will be...
Forum: Latin America November 9th, 2007, 08:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By Jan
Tierra del Fuego - biting insects??

"KGB (KGB)" wrote in message
Hi

I have an Antarctic trip booked for mid January and prior to boarding
the ship I have a...
Forum: Latin America October 14th, 2007, 09:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 5
Posted By Jan
Why Lima is not hot?

wrote in news:enkag3htij6jrts4muriqoe2d6nqh88bum@
4ax.com:

Hi,
I'd like to reach Lima.
I have just known in July the tempreature in Lima is 15-17 C°.
Why Lima is not so...
Forum: Africa July 27th, 2007, 05:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 0
Posted By Jan
Hotel Lusaka

I will be travelling in Zambia in September/October.
I arrive in the evening in Lusaka by bus.
The next morning my flight leaves from Lusaka airport.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an...
Forum: Africa April 1st, 2007, 10:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 5
Posted By Jan
Uganda advice?

Liz Leyden wrote in
:

Hi -
Nothing's changed, I'm having to travel on my own, so need to join a
group, and must travel in...
Forum: Africa March 18th, 2007, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By Jan
Zambia visa now $100 for US citizens

"Corné" wrote in
:

"Dave Patterson" schreef in bericht
I haven't seen...
Forum: Africa December 15th, 2006, 06:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 2
Posted By Jan
Uganda - Murchison Falls National Park

"Scott Elliot" wrote in

There has been a little bit of discussion about Uganda here lately.

I just put together this page of...
Forum: Africa December 8th, 2006, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By Jan
Any Uganda Tour Company Recomendations?

A warning in case you are driving yourself:
There are hardly any traffic signs. At intersections you have to look
carefully at the map to
find your directions.

Jan
Forum: Africa December 5th, 2006, 08:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 4
Posted By Jan
Any Uganda Tour Company Recomendations?

"pjbphd" wrote in message
I'm putting together a trip with a group of friends, all US citizens to
Africa. We'd like to get to...
Forum: Latin America October 6th, 2006, 07:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 7
Posted By Jan
day nature trips in Santiago and Buenos Aires

"Doug McDonald" wrote in message
I'm going to Patagonia this Christmas, on a tour.

I have two whole days at the front, in...
Forum: Latin America September 9th, 2006, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 27
Posted By Jan
Chile's $100 Visa for Americans

"Tracey" wrote in
:

In Ecuador, the fee is paid when you exit the country. They won't let
you on the plane if you...
Forum: USA & Canada September 8th, 2006, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By Jan
Alaska: Summer camping or September hotel ?

wrote in message
Hi,

I am planning a trip to Alaska in 2007. I have seen several great
tours...
Forum: Latin America September 8th, 2006, 03:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 4
Posted By Jan
Want to charter helicopter Cuzco to Machu Picchu

"Helene" wrote in message
In 1997, there was a helicopter from Cusco airport made several trips per
day, cost US$150...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16