Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: T.Heslenfeld
Forum: Europe November 25th, 2007, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Sailing to Antarctica - photobook out now!

My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
just last week.

You can see a preview (and order!) at www.cold-the-book.com.

And technically speaking the Dutch ship is...
Forum: Cruises November 24th, 2007, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Sailing to Antarctica: photobook out now!

My photobook 'Cold' on a spectacular sailing trip to Antarctica came out
this thursday - in fact just a couple of hours before the Explorer hit an
iceberg...

You can see a preview at...
Forum: Cruises August 31st, 2007, 02:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
New images: sailing to Spitsbergen

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip (if you insist you could call
it a cruise) to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small...
Forum: USA & Canada August 30th, 2007, 07:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Sailing to Spitsbergen - new images

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website...
Forum: Europe August 30th, 2007, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
sailed to Spitsbergen - new images

Just returned from a spectacular sailing trip to Spitsbergen. Great
photo-conditions, with both snowfall, midnight's sun and high pressure!

A small selection of the results is on my website...
Forum: USA & Canada July 10th, 2007, 03:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
new New York pics

Added some fresh images from last week's trip to the big apple:

http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?id=13

T.Heslenfeld
travel photographer
The Netherlands
Forum: Cruises May 27th, 2007, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
sailing a tallship to Antarctica: new images

Added some fresh images from my recent sailing trip from Argentina to
Antarctica, South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha to Cape Town:
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?id=50791

Cheerz,

T....
Forum: USA & Canada May 27th, 2007, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 9
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Sailing to Antarctica, new images

OK, slightly OT but nonetheless, added some fresh images from my recent
sailing trip from Argentina to Antarctica, South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha
to Cape...
Forum: Europe May 27th, 2007, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Sailing to Antarctica: new images

Added some fresh images from my recent sailing trip from Argentina to
Antarctica, South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha to Cape Town:
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?id=50791

Cheerz,

T....
Forum: Air travel May 27th, 2007, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 0
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Antarctica images

Added some fresh images from my recent sailing trip from Argentina to
Antarctica, South Georgia, Tristan da Cunha to Cape Town:
http://www.thijsheslenfeld.com/frame.php?id=50791

Cheerz,

T....
Forum: Air travel December 16th, 2006, 11:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Travel photographer - your votes please

Hi there,

I am a prof. travel photographer from Holland and I have a simple request.
Would you have a look at my website via
http://www.internetsites.nl/stemmen/oostwestthijsbest.nl and use the...
Forum: Europe December 16th, 2006, 11:05 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By T.Heslenfeld
Travel photographer - may I have your votes?

Hi there,

I am a travel photographer from Holland and I have a simple request. Would