Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: bryaninnj1
Forum: Caribbean October 14th, 2005, 07:27 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By bryaninnj1
we had an apartment style place right above the...

we had an apartment style place right above the cove. it was pretty cool because an elevator took you to the street literally right across from teh beach. i took pictures, but i havent had a chance...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts October 14th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By bryaninnj1
You could go w/ a couples resort like Sandals...

You could go w/ a couples resort like Sandals which eliminates the screaming kids. Its not far from all the popular hotspots so you can pick what element you want to spend your time at.
Forum: Caribbean October 13th, 2005, 06:33 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By bryaninnj1
Selling Travel

Hey, my father owns a cruise agency and for the longest time all I ever did was take cheap or free trips. recently i started helping out friends by booking their trips for them and just cutting out...
Forum: Caribbean October 13th, 2005, 06:30 PM
Replies: 6
Posted By bryaninnj1
I have been there. I went on a RC Western...

I have been there. I went on a RC Western Caribbean Cruise and it was one of the excurisions. It was excelent. A little scary at first but I didnt want to leave once I got used to them. You even...
Forum: Caribbean October 13th, 2005, 06:28 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By bryaninnj1
any page that is a free page off lycos or...

any page that is a free page off lycos or geocities or any of those free hostings are not good sites.
Forum: Caribbean October 13th, 2005, 06:26 PM
Replies: 3
Posted By bryaninnj1
Just got back from Jamaica

Such an amazing place! I highly recommend it if you are into partying!
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6