Showing results 1 to 17 of 17
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Everyboysmomma
Forum: USA & Canada June 13th, 2007, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Where to find RVs in Portland?

My craigslist in Maine has a few for rent by owner listed. You might look
there
Momma

"Bobs your uncle" wrote in message
...[i]
Forum: USA & Canada June 6th, 2007, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Montreal

Hello
My husband and I will be spending our 10th anniversary in Montreal at the
end of June. We already have a place to stay in the old city. We plan on
doing alot of biking on the bike trails. ...
Forum: Cruises May 29th, 2007, 04:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By Everyboysmomma
USS Arizona tour - how to book

"drwomack" wrote in message
I understand the crowds at the USS Arizona Memorial can be/are always
large. Do any of you seasoned Hawaii...
Forum: USA & Canada May 22nd, 2007, 06:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 17
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Where to make stops when driving down from Boston to WDW?

wrote in message
We (2 adults & 2 kids (10,11) will be driving down from Boston to WDW.
Would look for some advice...
Forum: USA & Canada May 21st, 2007, 02:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Help with Travel in Northern New England, please

"Susan Wachob" wrote in message

Hi folks-

I'll have 7 days to spend in northern New England (Vermont, New
Forum: USA & Canada May 17th, 2007, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By Everyboysmomma
looking for a nice place to stay in Montreal

My husband and I will be going up to Montreal the last week of June for our
anniversary. Does anyone have any first hand experience with a nice place
to stay? We are bringing our bikes so we...
Forum: USA & Canada April 19th, 2007, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 25
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Toiletry kit

"Steve" wrote in message
I use one of those nylon zip-up shaving kit bags, but always seem to
have trouble packing that big lump,...
Forum: Europe April 19th, 2007, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 58
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Toiletry kit

"Steve" wrote in message
I use one of those nylon zip-up shaving kit bags, but always seem to
have trouble packing that big lump,...
Forum: USA & Canada April 19th, 2007, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 10
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Letting someone else drive my rental car.

"sally" wrote in message
wrote in news:1176915318.547901.51600
@p77g2000hsh.googlegroups.com:
Hey guys. I'll...
Forum: Caribbean March 26th, 2007, 02:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 2
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Punta Cana

"Mildred Savalier" wrote in message
Thinking about a cheap last minute thing end of April Carabella Beach
Forum: Cruises March 12th, 2007, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Belize cave tubing - Reggie?

We used Reggie in June and the only people who got to go cave tubing in
Belize were the people who booked independently. The cruise lines
overbooked and ended up canceling all of the trips for the...
Forum: USA & Canada March 5th, 2007, 08:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21
Posted By Everyboysmomma
USA Holiday Help

"Cassy" wrote in message

Hi,

I think Im putting this in the right place.

Im planning a holiday to USA...
Forum: USA & Canada February 12th, 2007, 04:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Question for Canadians

Thank you. That is exactly what I was looking for.
Momma

"Doug Smith W9WI" wrote in message
Everyboysmomma...
Forum: USA & Canada February 12th, 2007, 02:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Question for Canadians

On 2007-02-12 07:47:16 -0500, "Everyboysmomma" said:

Business is...
Forum: USA & Canada February 12th, 2007, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Question for Canadians

Business is planning a CAT trip to Nova Scotia from Maine. One of the
employees says her SO can not go to Canada because he has 2 OUI arrests in
USA. Does anyone know of a Canadian law that keeps...
Forum: USA & Canada January 24th, 2007, 12:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 30
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Tour in the North USA

"VacationMamma" wrote in message

huge snip
The coast of New England (NH, VT, ME, MA,
RI, CT) rivals any in the...
Forum: Caribbean January 23rd, 2007, 04:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 1
Posted By Everyboysmomma
Patriotourism in New Orleans

Hey RevDon,
Repost this to rec.travel.usa-canada also.
Very nicely done. And you've made some excellent economic points that I had
not really considered (Commander's Palace for dinner? I've only...
Showing results 1 to 17 of 17