Showing results 1 to 3 of 3
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts From Last Day
Layover in Manila by amuyao
On Monday, June 23, 1997 at 3:00:00 PM UTC+8, Wilf Rosenbaum wrote: Hi there, I plan to be travelling to Dumaguete in the Phillipines in July. My...
Today 03:57 PM
by Ivan Shmakov[_2_] Go to last post
3 103 Asia
Accomodation in Croatia by David Foster
I booked my accommodation here http://villasradic.com/en/villa-natura/. Going there this summer!
Today 01:25 PM
by tim...[_2_] Go to last post
2 44 Europe
Pats loser's mom takes a plane ride - "Woman caught drying underwearwith plane's overhead vent" by Jim Coone
When it comes to airplane travel, there are certain behaviors that are generally frowned upon, like taking off your shoes and socks, doing yoga in the aisle,...
Today 05:55 AM
by Jim Coone Go to last post
0 14 Air travel
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3