Showing results 1 to 25 of 90
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Crabman
Forum: Cruises August 17th, 2007, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Crabman
best Carribbean cruise for 3

scabbardgirl wrote:
Some friends want to take a Carribbean cruise next June. All are
couples except for 3 of us. The 3 would like to share one cabin. Is
there a better cruise line for 3 in...
Forum: Cruises July 10th, 2007, 10:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Explorer vs. Mariner, was Check this out, before you bookRoyal Caribbean

Diana Ball wrote:
"Charles" said:
I think it was Diana who said Baltimore :)

Somewhere back up there, Clay wrote, and I clearly misinterpreted:

"I don't fly. So Baltimore to
Forum: Cruises July 8th, 2007, 04:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 78
Posted By Crabman
OT: Smoking Policy

Daniel R. Bonham wrote:
"Tom K" wrote in message
It's the elimination of cancer causing agents in the air.

Forum: Cruises July 6th, 2007, 02:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Explorer vs. Mariner, was Check this out, before you bookRoyal Caribbean

Charles wrote:
In article ,
LeeNY wrote:

A little shorter? According to Google Maps, Baltimore to Bayonne is
Forum: Cruises July 5th, 2007, 03:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Check this out, before you book Royal Caribbean

Dillon Pyron wrote:
Thus spake Crabman :

Dillon Pyron wrote:
Thus spake :

Forum: Cruises July 4th, 2007, 02:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Explorer vs. Mariner, was Check this out, before you bookRoyal Caribbean

Diana Ball wrote:
" Diana, I only see one NYC cruise comparable in price to Canaveral, which
is a 9 day eastern, and definitely a deal because it's about the same
price as a seven day from...
Forum: Cruises July 4th, 2007, 02:06 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Check this out, before you book Royal Caribbean

Crabman wrote:
Diana Ball wrote:

Clay, seems like NYC-area ports would be even more convenient for you,
and the Explorer of the Seas is doing some fabulous and different
Southern...
Forum: Cruises July 4th, 2007, 01:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman

Diana Ball wrote:

Clay, seems like NYC-area ports would be even more convenient for you,
and the Explorer of the Seas is doing some fabulous and different
Southern Carib itineraries this...
Forum: Cruises July 3rd, 2007, 11:26 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Check this out, before you book Royal Caribbean

Diana Ball wrote:
"Crabman" wrote:
We'll be going sometime between now and February. I choose the
itinerary, ship and cabin, then pick the least expensive date.

This...
Forum: Cruises July 2nd, 2007, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Check this out, before you book Royal Caribbean

Diana Ball wrote:

"Crabman" wrote:
I sent an email asking RCI for an explanation as to how there response
to this OP email could be perceived as good customer service....
Forum: Cruises July 2nd, 2007, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Check this out, before you book Royal Caribbean

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Crabman wrote:
Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Crabman wrote:
Dillon Pyron wrote:
Thus spake :
Forum: Cruises July 2nd, 2007, 02:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Check this out, before you book Royal Caribbean

Sue and Kevin Mullen wrote:

Crabman wrote:
Dillon Pyron wrote:
Thus spake :

Forum: Cruises July 2nd, 2007, 01:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 58
Posted By Crabman
Check this out, before you book Royal Caribbean

Dillon Pyron wrote:
Thus spake :

http://consumerist.com/consumer/complaints/royal-caribbean-cruise-was-a-royal-disaster-273015.php

Regardless of the validity of your...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2007, 02:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By Crabman
Walkie Talkies on ships

Charles wrote:
In article 64ldi.34405$NV3.32267@pd7urf2no, Wayne J.
wrote:

They work great on shore, though. We have used them on every cruise so far.
Princess rents...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2007, 02:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 39
Posted By Crabman
Walkie Talkies on ships

Rick wrote:
We are a family of four (all adults), and will be cruising on RCL's Mariner
of the Seas in a couple of weeks. Because it's not practical to use cell
phones while at sea, we...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2007, 12:48 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By Crabman
Smoking In Cabins?

clint wrote:
Most smoke nazis are very dull poeple!
"Surfer E2468" wrote in message
Husband used to smoke 2...
Forum: Cruises June 17th, 2007, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By Crabman
Smoking In Cabins?

clint wrote:
If you don't have a balconey, smoke in the hallway, one ever tiod me not too

One ever tiod me as wel
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2007, 02:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By Crabman
Smoking In Cabins?

LeeNY wrote:
On Jun 14, 9:20 pm, (jimbo) wrote:
Sure do miss Carnival Paradise.

Jim

Wasn't that impressed with the ship. The no smoking aspect was nice,
but it was...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2007, 02:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 62
Posted By Crabman
Smoking In Cabins?

J.ay wrote:

To the point. It is not about the power draw. I do not remember having seen
restriction for any electrical items, except maybe irons.

I have, on all the ships I've been...
Forum: Cruises June 5th, 2007, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 5
Posted By Crabman
Documentation

Dan Wenz wrote:
Dan Wenz wrote:

Please be sure u have a backup plan to have certified copies of birth
certificates available before we leave (after might be a little late!)!

Dumb me,...
Forum: Cruises May 29th, 2007, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Crabman
Anyone know a travel agent in Atlanta?

Alan Rosenbaum wrote:
How can I help you?

Seems your website is down.

Clay
Forum: Cruises May 28th, 2007, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Crabman
Anyone know a travel agent in Atlanta?

Title says it all.

Thanks,
Clay
Forum: Cruises May 18th, 2007, 10:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 26
Posted By Crabman
What's the best choice for trip insurance?

Ike wrote:
I would expect that most people who go on cruises would have good health
insurance. Our underwriter says that if we have a problem in Asia,
Europe, etc., or on the ship, we should...
Forum: Cruises May 13th, 2007, 11:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Crabman
When bored

Rog' wrote:

I don't find amusement at other people's expense to be amusing.

I smell bull****.
Clay
Forum: Cruises May 12th, 2007, 12:34 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By Crabman
When bored

Nonnymus wrote:
Most guys I know carry their wallets until they have virtually rotted
away. I admit being like that, but eventually it's time to inaugurate a
new one. For some reason, I've...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 90