Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gorillasafaris
Forum: Africa February 2nd, 2006, 10:35 AM
Replies: 5
Posted By Gorillasafaris
Okey. That is good. However I would suggest that...

Okey. That is good. However I would suggest that you spare a few days- at least a week for sightseeing. That way you will visit two parks and wide up with zanzibar. All depends on how many days...
Forum: Africa January 31st, 2006, 12:57 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By Gorillasafaris
Hi Russlana, That is fine. What kind of...

Hi Russlana,
That is fine. What kind of co-operation do you want? I sell tours in Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Zanzibar and Uganda. I can also arrange for air tickets. visit my...
Forum: Africa January 31st, 2006, 12:51 PM
Replies: 5
Posted By Gorillasafaris
Learning Kiswahili is good. Where would you like...

Learning Kiswahili is good. Where would you like to visit? Serengeti, lake Manyara, Ngorongoro, zanzibar? That is the only way we can be able to help. Getting a room in the lodges in Jul can be a...
Forum: Africa January 6th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Gorillasafaris
Hi dave, seems no one has answered you this...

Hi dave, seems no one has answered you this message. I can organize for you to have a vehicle for the tour of marsabit or I can organize a charter plane to take you there. Please send the the...
Forum: Africa November 15th, 2005, 11:31 AM
Replies: 11
Posted By Gorillasafaris
If I were you, I would pay Visa and visit the...

If I were you, I would pay Visa and visit the city. Maybe you even require transit visit for a stay of 10 hrs. Check with your travel agent. Or else get back to gorillasafaris. Which nationality?
Forum: About this forum October 28th, 2005, 01:50 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Gorillasafaris
Gorilla, Chimpanzee and Wildlife safaris in Kenya and Rwanda

Anybody interested in an all inclusive package of wildlife experience in Kenya and tracking mountain gorillas and chimpanzee in Rwanda can get in touch with us. Visit our...
Forum: Africa March 30th, 2005, 11:15 AM
Replies: 2
Posted By Gorillasafaris
Dear Robert, Do you have a specific place you...

Dear Robert,
Do you have a specific place you would like to visit? what would you like to do while you are there? September is during the dry period in Kenya. There are many things one can do in...
Forum: Africa March 29th, 2005, 11:42 AM
Replies: 14
Posted By Gorillasafaris
It is okey as far as I know. If you do not mind,...

It is okey as far as I know. If you do not mind, I can orgarnize a tour for you.
Where else will you be travelling apart from Maasai Mara?
Forum: Africa February 7th, 2005, 12:25 PM
Replies: 0
Posted By Gorillasafaris
Gorilla safaris and travel to East Africa

Anyone in need of the above information get in touch.
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9