Showing results 1 to 25 of 96
Search took 2.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: frijoli[_4_]
Forum: Cruises April 20th, 2010, 08:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 44
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
GoodBye Dear Freinds....

Charles wrote:
"Marcia R." wrote:

I've seen that in other groups, and I don't know if it's true or not.
Sadly, I have Cox so I guess I'll soon find...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 08:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Report: U.S. health officials issue 'no sail' advisory for illness-plaguedCelebrity ship

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 13:41:02 -0400, frijoli wrote:

Those are just routine inspections though. Not really how many time they pop up
in the new for Noro...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Ray Minister Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf Goldenberg

George Leppla wrote:
peter wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/fj7q

OK... you win. Up until recently, even though you were playing a troll
I didn't mind discussing the cruise business...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 05:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Report: U.S. health officials issue 'no sail' advisory for illness-plaguedCelebrity ship

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
On Tue, 16 Mar 2010 12:02:07 -0400, frijoli wrote:

I feel something is amiss on this ship as far as cleanliness and sanitation.
Seems like her name...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2010, 04:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Report: U.S. health officials issue 'no sail' advisory for illness-plaguedCelebrity ship

Sue Mullen wrote:

frijoli wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Charles wrote:
In article , frijoli
wrote:
Forum: Cruises March 15th, 2010, 09:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 7
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Mexico travel warning and going to the ruins in Costa Maya: Thoughts?

Wife and I were planning on going to these ruins/pyramids. With this new warning
I was wondering if anyone here would cancel the excursion.

Clay
Forum: Cruises March 5th, 2010, 06:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Video of Wave Hitting Ship!

Ray Goldenberg wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I saw this video of the ship being hit and the aftermath and thought
it would be of interest.
http://bit.ly/cMBN4K

That had to be higher than 26'....
Forum: Cruises March 1st, 2010, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
3 Crew Members Die in Accident!

Joseph Coulter wrote:
On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 06:18:39 -0800, Ray Goldenberg
wrote:

Hi Everyone,

I saw this report regarding an accident on the Costa Europa...
Forum: Cruises February 26th, 2010, 07:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 16
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
living on a ship

Previews Reviews wrote:
The original lady lived on the Sagafjord for may years,

She finally has to leave the ship for the hospital for alcohol related
illness.
..

Gadget

Irony.
Forum: Cruises February 25th, 2010, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Celebrity Mercury Noro!!!!!

I hope they clean this ship really well!! I'm leaving on her in 3 weeks.
Forum: Cruises December 31st, 2009, 08:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
OMG! Really Big Fight Between Two Spammer Agents About BathrobesIn a Paper Bag!!!

Monica wrote:
Why is it "spam" when 'Ray or John post press releases about the topic of
this newsgroup?? I've always appreciated (even if they weren't always of
interest to me) the...
Forum: Cruises October 12th, 2009, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 10
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Why?

John Sisker wrote:
It is interesting that this very subject seems to be brought up again
and again, as if it has never been said before. I suppose to some, it
hasn't, thinking that once they...
Forum: Cruises September 9th, 2009, 10:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Comfort Suites

Surfer E2468 wrote:
Does anyone know what the rates are for this hotel on federal highay in
ft.lauderdale?

1 Queen Bed, Suite,
No Smoking Max Occupancy:4 persons
from
Forum: Cruises September 2nd, 2009, 10:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 33
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Almost can't afford NOT to cruise!

Been on the Majesty twice. Loved both trips. Last one was January 09.

Surfer E2468 wrote:
SUSIE:
That cruise from baltimore to bermuda,is that on the NCL MAJESTY? If so
they could give it...
Forum: Cruises July 2nd, 2009, 04:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Fireworks

Dillon Pyron wrote:
[Default] Thus spake "Tom K" :

"Gadget World" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises July 1st, 2009, 10:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Fireworks

Sue Mullen wrote:

frijoli wrote:
Sue Mullen wrote:

Neal Eckhardt wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:31:54 -0700, Jack Hamilton wrote:
Forum: Cruises July 1st, 2009, 09:31 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Fireworks

Sue Mullen wrote:

Neal Eckhardt wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:31:54 -0700, Jack Hamilton wrote:

On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 19:38:04 -0700, (Gadget
Forum: Cruises July 1st, 2009, 09:29 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Troll newsgroup

Nonny wrote:
This is something I posted to a barbeque newsgroup I follow. I wonder
if some of the same jerks here might be trolling us here.
------------------------

Long ago, I came...
Forum: Cruises July 1st, 2009, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Celebrity and Laundry?

Joseph Coulter wrote:
On Tue, 30 Jun 2009 21:23:17 -0400, (Surfer E2468)
wrote:

they were asking about the mercury,not ncl majesty

Forum: Cruises June 29th, 2009, 06:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Celebrity and Laundry?

Does Celebrity, or specifically the Mercury have a laundry special like
Norwegian Majesty does?

I just realized we'll be on a 10 day cruise, and we WILL need laundry done!

Clay
Forum: Cruises June 17th, 2009, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 34
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
Lifeboat Drill.

Nonnymus wrote:
PeterL wrote:

I expect a band will start playing "Nearer My God To Thee."

Mrs. Nonny's first actions when the drill is called is to hide my life
jacket.

LOL
Forum: Cruises June 15th, 2009, 11:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 64
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
O.T......TV change from analog to digital......very important

frijoli wrote:
Surfer E2468 wrote:
How do you put the vcr on the other side of the obx connection? what is
an obx connection? Is it hard to do,and do you have to have cable?

Forum: Cruises June 15th, 2009, 02:24 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

Surfer E2468 wrote:
How do you put the vcr on the other side of the obx connection? what is
an obx connection? Is it hard to do,and do you have to have cable?

Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2009, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 64
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
O.T......TV change from analog to digital......very important

Surfer E2468 wrote:
We have an antenna and can get all the stations and a lot more,just
cannot tape any programs on to vcr tapes,still trying to figure that one
out,we can play the ones we...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2009, 12:09 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 64
Posted By frijoli[_4_]
O.T......TV change from analog to digital......very important

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Sat, 13 Jun 2009 11:43:53 -0400, Rosaly Z. Greenberger wrote:
I have a "box" and an antenna and cannot bring in any stations except
the PBS ones which I...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 96