Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: nospam
Forum: Cruises September 16th, 2007, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 8
Posted By nospam
Veendam/Tampa in Jan

We did the cruise on the Veendam out of Tampa last Spring. We liked it
better than the Zaandam. The size of the ship is manageable. The staff and
service better. Our room steward, as did all...
Forum: Europe June 21st, 2007, 01:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By nospam
Italian Lakes in August - Book ahead?

Mimi wrote:
wrote in message

Most (larger) towns have a Tourist Information office. They will help you
Forum: Europe June 16th, 2007, 04:13 PM Posted to soc.culture.italian,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By nospam
advice please - is there any Italian town not ruined by graffiti?

EvelynVogtGamble(Divamanque) wrote:

wrote:
I've just returned from a trip to Italy and was shocked at the amount
of mindless spraycan graffiti that defaced some...
Forum: Europe June 16th, 2007, 03:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 11
Posted By nospam
can anybody stop the Craig's List spammer?

brian wrote:
I think this is one of the best newsgroups on the web, yet it's being
spoiled by this tosser. Perhaps most people here read ng's via
newsreaders, which can filter this stuff out,...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2007, 02:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 20
Posted By nospam
Passports

No but a the large all-inclusive resorts (i.e. Sandals) are give you $250
credit toward the passport cost when you book with them.
Forum: Europe June 15th, 2007, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:
I've just returned from a trip to Italy and was shocked at the amount
of mindless spraycan graffiti that defaced some of its loveliest towns
and cities. How could...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts June 9th, 2007, 11:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 2
Posted By nospam
sandals negril

It is flat. You should have no problem. Just get a ground floor room -
there are no elevators.

"Anonymouse" wrote in message
Hi,

Forum: Europe May 9th, 2007, 04:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By nospam
Spammer Info

Here is the contact information for the spammer in case you want to give
him a phone call or send him an email:

Registrant Organization:A heidary-hgeidary
Registrant Street1:1800 NORTH EL...
Forum: Europe May 9th, 2007, 03:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
From hostelworld re the spammer

Trish wrote:
Below is a reply to my message i ogt from hostelworld which is where
links on the spammers page take you.
You have to hit spammers where it hurts.
Money.

Dear Trish

Forum: Europe May 8th, 2007, 02:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 55
Posted By nospam
Changing trains at Milan Central

Sudhir Ahuja wrote:
I am taking train from Rome to Milan and 25 minutes later another one
from Milan to Zurich.

I am a little concerned about changing trains at Milan in 25 minutes
since...
Forum: Europe May 6th, 2007, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 21
Posted By nospam
About the current spam

Yves Bellefeuille wrote:
The "hostels" spam is coming from IP address 76.81.31.3. Complaints can be
sent to .

The "bio-pro" spam is coming from IP address 205.188.116.75....
Forum: Air travel May 5th, 2007, 09:20 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 8
Posted By nospam
Who pays travel agents?

Agents get paid very little, if anything when booking airline tickets. They
now make their money off of commissions paid by tour operators, resorts, and
most cruise. Unless it is part of a...
Forum: Cruises March 10th, 2007, 04:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 31
Posted By nospam
Opinions? Cruise vs. All Inclusive

I have to disagree on the drinks. We are regular guests at Sandals, 18
times, (but have been to others), and the drinks are never watered down, at
least the ones I have had. Entertainment, I...
Forum: Air travel January 26th, 2007, 03:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 25
Posted By nospam
AirTran boots family with screaming kid

Good riddance!!! Who needs passenger like that who have total disregard of
others. I prefer kid-free flights myself!

"Bogart" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises January 19th, 2007, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By nospam
Liquor Purchases

You are allowed to buy liquor in the duty free area to take aboard the plane
after you go through security. You are allowed to hand carry it on the
plane. However, if you change planes in the US,...
Forum: Cruises November 28th, 2006, 01:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By nospam
water proof wallet holder

Just buy one before you travel. They have them at any AAA office for sale.

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
Can you buy these in...
Forum: Caribbean November 21st, 2006, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 3
Posted By nospam
Sandals Whitehouse - Jamaica

Actually the bus ride is more like 70-90 min - not 2.5 hrs (you're thinking
Ocho Rios).

We have been to Whitehouse but it was April of last year (2005). We loved
it. Not one complaint and we...
Forum: Cruises October 7th, 2006, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By nospam
Chacchoben Mayan Ruins

Yes we have. It was great. Ivan of http://www.chacchobenruins.com/ was
great. They came greatly recommended by the users of
http://boards.cruisecritic.com/. Check out both sites. Ivan gave...
Forum: Air travel September 27th, 2006, 02:31 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By nospam
Air travel with a cold - any advice?

Yea, wear a surgical mask so you don't spread your germs and cold to
everyone else. It has been proven this is how the flu is spread the most by
the way.

wrote in message...
Forum: Caribbean September 27th, 2006, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 14
Posted By nospam
To Raggae or Not to Reggae

We have been going to JA since 1989 (17 - 18 times). We have gone to other
Caribbean countries and Europe, too. We like Jamaica because of the
culture, people, food, music. We have not had one...
Forum: Caribbean September 27th, 2006, 02:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 8
Posted By nospam
Duty Free Liquor Warning

I, fortunately don't have to worry about connections to the Caribbean as I
have direct flights in and out. I get off my flight from MBJ in Orlando and
drive home. I would suggest anyone else...
Forum: Caribbean September 26th, 2006, 11:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 8
Posted By nospam
Duty Free Liquor Warning

They are also allowing any liquids after the security checkpoint which means
any liquids (including booze) purchased in the duty free we can carry
onboard.

"Nick and Judy" ...
Forum: Caribbean September 26th, 2006, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 14
Posted By nospam
To Raggae or Not to Reggae

We have been going to Jamaica since 1989 (17 times) and love it. We stay in
AI's. We do not stay "segregated" or whole up in the resort, however. I
get sick of those saying you don't experience...
Forum: Caribbean September 26th, 2006, 11:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 14
Posted By nospam
To Raggae or Not to Reggae

How can you judge Jamaica (or any place for that matter) if you have never
been there and going only by hearsay and not first hand experience. Little
closed minded I say. We have been to JA 17...
Forum: Caribbean September 25th, 2006, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 0
Posted By nospam
TSA Announces Refinements To Security Measures - Agency Adjusts Liquid Ban, Aviation Threat Level Remains High

Press Office
Transportation Security Administration

September 25, 2006
Media Inquiries Only - (571) 227-2829
All Other Inquiries - (866) 289-9673

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Transportation Security...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34