Showing results 1 to 24 of 24
Search took 0.07 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Anonymouse
Forum: Europe September 5th, 2007, 05:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 219
Posted By Anonymouse
Smoking in European hotels?

Tim C. wrote:
Following up to "tim....." :

"we don't get the type of guests that we would like"

Her name isn't Fawlty by any chance? :-)

Basil...

it gets...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts September 4th, 2007, 04:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 14
Posted By Anonymouse
my favorite all inclusive destination

Hi,

while I must say I like Silver-Sands and I'd go back it's not all
inclusive... it's rental villas (including staff) and you pay for food
etc and excursions and stuff...

for AI I'd go back to...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts August 20th, 2007, 11:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 14
Posted By Anonymouse
[Admin] I think it's time to end this group

probably a better solution would be to change it from moderated to
unmoderated.

one reason I'm sure there are so few posts/replies is that it can take
days from when a post is sent to when it...
Forum: USA & Canada July 13th, 2007, 06:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 28
Posted By Anonymouse
tips for SF

Hi,

of to SF for a long weekend thanks to a Travelocity last minute deal.

I checked the SF Giants page and there will be some games that
weekend... but where's the park now? Access? (train,...
Forum: USA & Canada July 13th, 2007, 06:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.true-crime,alt.video.divx,comp.sys.mac.advocacy
Replies: 407
Posted By Anonymouse
39% of Americans believe Bush should be impeached.

In order to impeach, there must be impeachable offenses.
Bull****. All that's needed to impeach is a vindictive Congress. That
was demonstrated conclusively in 1998.

...and a...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts July 12th, 2007, 09:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 4
Posted By Anonymouse
Grand Lido Negril or Couples?

Hi,

I didn't think couples ocho was nearly as nice as negril... ocho was
older, more multi-level, and had fewer amenities... it did include
horseback riding which was nice.

Nick and Judy wrote:
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts July 12th, 2007, 04:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 4
Posted By Anonymouse
Grand Lido Negril or Couples?

Hi,

I've stayed at Couples Negril and it was fabulous!

So nice I'll probably go back for my upcoming wedding.

G&G wrote:
Which is the best?
Forum: Cruises July 11th, 2007, 05:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 33
Posted By Anonymouse
tips for a new cruiser?

Hi,

considering grabbing a 5 night cruise out of new orleans... never
cruised before... what do I need to know?

--

- Call me ruthless, amoral, but never call me dishonest. -
Forum: Europe July 6th, 2007, 08:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe

The error in your logic is that euro hasn't remained as it was but is increasing
in value against the dollar.

currencies will go up and down.

I've watched the usd vs the ff for decades and it's...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts June 9th, 2007, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 2
Posted By Anonymouse
sandals negril

Hi,

how "flat" is sandals negril? I'm mildly handicapped and use a funny
little bike to get around. couples negril was fine... but was interested
in sandals because I figured there'd be better...
Forum: All-inclusive Resorts May 23rd, 2007, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.resorts.all-inclusive
Replies: 0
Posted By Anonymouse
negril

Hi,

I've stayed at Couples Negril and really liked it... I especially liked
that it was pretty flat and had boardwalks so you didn't HAVE to walk on
sand since I'm moderately handicapped... this...
Forum: Europe April 28th, 2007, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 731
Posted By Anonymouse
Favorite country?

The Reid wrote:
On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 23:19:07 -0400, Viking
wrote:

Did get shot by hunters, this being the gun-happy USA. Small public
lake, they were shooting at...
Forum: Europe April 28th, 2007, 11:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 108
Posted By Anonymouse
Euro hits new two-year high against dollar

And yes, Bush is a fascist idiot.

you shouldn't talk like that about fascists and idiots.

G.W.Bush is worse than either.

sign me: A Conservative Who DIDN'T Vote For ANY Bush.

--
To...
Forum: Europe March 24th, 2007, 09:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe

Mike O'Sullivan wrote:

My favorite hotel is being remodeled (possibly a plus... we'll see
what it does to rates) so I stayed at the Asterick on the
recommendation of a regular visitor...
Forum: Europe March 24th, 2007, 05:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Anonymouse
Amsterdam

Hi,

well I just got back from a quick trip to Amsterdam.

Got my bike fixed at the dealer ( http://www.tromm.nl/ ).

While the bike was in the shop I rented a bike at Centraal Station...
Mac Bike...
Forum: Europe March 24th, 2007, 05:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 87
Posted By Anonymouse
are you all still here?

Hi,

the group has gone up and down in waves over the years.

and I know I haven't checked it since I had minor troubles in the
time-warner/comcast switch locally...

but it seems to be coming in...
Forum: Europe February 25th, 2007, 08:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By Anonymouse
rec.travel.europe test

rec.travel.europe test

comcast.net LISTS rec.travel.europe and it says there are thousands and
thousands of posts but none come down...

maybe seeding it with a test will cause it to actually have...
Forum: Europe February 24th, 2007, 11:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Anonymouse
outbound test

outbound test
(comcast sucks)

--
To live outside the law, you must be honest.
(Bob Dylan - Absolutely Sweet Marie - Blonde on Blonde - 1966)

Onslo wrote:
Hi group, where is the best place to book a trip
to the Caribbean , or Mexico .(not including
cruises).

(No Travelocity please)

Hi,

just wondering... why not travelocity?
Forum: Europe January 4th, 2007, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By Anonymouse
Amsterdam Hotel Recommendations

Hi,

any good recommendations for good cheap Amsterdam hotels?

I've been staying at a place out in the pijp, about 1.5 stars... but it
has an elevator and is really really close to a mainline...
Forum: Europe November 27th, 2006, 04:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 65
Posted By Anonymouse
Foreign tourists flocking to the US.

Hi,

there's almost always deals going one way or the other.

it's the nature of international commerce.

I've done r/t memphis amsterdam for $250usd...

I've seen london for $199.
Forum: Europe November 27th, 2006, 04:47 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 28
Posted By Anonymouse
Changing Deutsche marks into Euros ?

I'd like the 50 guilder note & the 50 French franc note. I miss them.

Hi,

with the SunFlowers? that was pretty.

I'd like a nice one of those and a BUNCH of Charles de Gaulle (1976 I
think) 1...
Forum: Europe November 6th, 2006, 05:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Anonymouse
One day in Paris

... We have a short stay in Paris between Christmas and New Years and are
... looking for a plan for one of the days. We have been to the Louvre and
... Museé d'Orsay, Montmarte, Eifel...
Forum: Europe November 6th, 2006, 05:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 18
Posted By Anonymouse
One day in Paris

Hi,

ok... how about the Invalides Complex (tomb, musee de l'armee, musee de
l'ordre de la liberation), the Cathedral at St. Denis, and Pere
LaChaise(sp? help somebody... the Cemetery)....

the...
Showing results 1 to 24 of 24