Showing results 1 to 12 of 12
Search took 0.13 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: All Genre Travel
Forum: Cruises August 5th, 2009, 04:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

"Tom K" wrote in message

"All Genre Travel" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises August 3rd, 2009, 11:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
[Default] Thus spake "George Leppla" :

"All Genre...
Forum: Cruises August 3rd, 2009, 07:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

"Dillon Pyron" wrote in message
[Default] Thus spake "George Leppla" :

"All Genre...
Forum: Cruises July 31st, 2009, 07:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises

"Riley 77" wrote in message

"All Genre Travel" wrote in message
Forum: Travel Marketplace July 30th, 2009, 08:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By All Genre Travel
2010 Rock Cruise

Genitorturers and Noise Auction sign for 2010 Rock Cruise

All Genre Travel, founder of the Annual Gothic Cruise and Masquerade Ball,
has signed The Genitorturers and Noise Auction to appear on...
Forum: Cruises July 30th, 2009, 07:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

Oh my... wow.. now.. that.. was hysterical.

--
Zaida

"Riley 77" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises July 30th, 2009, 06:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

I have to agree.
I just thought it was a great value and wanted to share it.
Really didnt want the drama.

--
Zaida

"Riley 77" wrote in message...
Forum: Travel Marketplace July 29th, 2009, 07:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.marketplace
Replies: 0
Posted By All Genre Travel
All Inclusive Open Bar Carnival Cruise

3 Night Bahamas - Carnival Imagination
Sept 18 2009 - Bahamas Roundtrip Miami

Includes: All alcohol, soft drinks, energy drinks, bottled water, cruise
tips ($30 per person), drink tips, and $75...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2009, 06:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

Excuse me. Again, the $30 in tips are included. If you take out the cost
of the tips, you come to $35 a day per person.

When you consider many people buy alcohol, soft drinks bottled water,...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2009, 06:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

Carnival has the right to cut off a person's bar card if they are that
drunk.
Wow.. you have a really negative outlook.

--
Zaida

"Franklin " "Franklin wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2009, 06:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

Unfortunately, Your facts are wrong. You should think before you reply or
attempt to "clarify" something that is not your post. We do not have a
"kicker" as you would like to call it.

Our agency...
Forum: Cruises July 29th, 2009, 08:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 24
Posted By All Genre Travel
Rare Open Bar Carnival Cruises

Im excited that Carnival has started the open bar cruises! It beats the
massive bar bill we usually get of about $550 bucks for a 3 nighter. 3
Night Bahamas on Sept 18th is our first, October 11...
Showing results 1 to 12 of 12