Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.79 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Siansiansian
Forum: Europe May 2nd, 2010, 05:34 PM Posted to soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.taiwan,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 5
Posted By Siansiansian
HDMI Incompability on Philips LCD TV

On May 2, 10:43*pm, Holy Smoke wrote:
On 5/2/2010 2:38 PM, Siansiansian wrote:

I *connected the HD Box to my Philips LCD TV using HDMI cable, and
turn on the HD Dolby...
Forum: Europe May 2nd, 2010, 07:38 AM Posted to soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.china,soc.culture.taiwan,rec.travel.europe,soc.culture.usa
Replies: 5
Posted By Siansiansian
HDMI Incompability on Philips LCD TV

I connected the HD Box to my Philips LCD TV using HDMI cable, and
turn on the HD Dolby Sound system option on the box, there will be no
sound but sparkling noises. I called up Philips tehnical...
Forum: Asia February 21st, 2010, 08:55 AM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.malaysia,soc.culture.singapore
Replies: 1
Posted By Siansiansian
british tourist beaten up over bogus jetski damage ,PATTAYA

This is only an individual incident.
Nothing to be excited about.

On Feb 21, 3:50*am, none wrote:
A British national who rented a Jetski from a Pattaya Beach operator
has...
Forum: Asia December 5th, 2008, 07:32 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.malaysia
Replies: 1
Posted By Siansiansian
FO says dont fly to Bangkok

These crazy demoncratic PAD will surely come back and create another
mess again as long as the PAD leader cannot becomes PM. And when the
PAD leaders becomes PM, I am very sure the Red team from PPP...
Forum: Asia November 26th, 2008, 07:09 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.malaysia
Replies: 2
Posted By Siansiansian
Grenade attack at the airport

On Nov 27, 12:27*am, wrote:

I think they deserve a bomb
Forum: Asia October 7th, 2008, 05:15 PM Posted to soc.culture.thai,rec.travel.asia,soc.culture.singapore,soc.culture.malaysia
Replies: 9
Posted By Siansiansian
Car bomb goes bang in bangkok

On Oct 8, 12:09*am, wrote:
Fatal car bomb in central Bangkok

Thailand should just give the PM post and Parliament to thse crazy
democratic gangsters.
What for to have hae...
Forum: Europe November 21st, 2007, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By Siansiansian
Is it dangerous to visit Paris as the strike is going on?

On Nov 21, 5:17 pm, Martin wrote:
On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 08:22:33 +0000, (David Horne, _the_

chancellor (*)) wrote:
Frank Hucklenbroich...
Forum: Europe November 21st, 2007, 06:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
Posted By Siansiansian
Is it dangerous to visit Paris as the strike is going on?

is it dangerous to visit Paris as the strike is going on?
We are travelling to Paris this Weekend,
We are thinking of cancelling the group tour.
Kindly advise.
Thanks.

est-il dangereux de visiter...
Forum: Europe November 21st, 2007, 06:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
Posted By Siansiansian
is it dangerous to visit Paris as the strike is going on? est-il dangereux de visiter Paris car la grève continue ?