Showing results 1 to 25 of 41
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: d-g-s
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2008, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.skate.figure,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

"Buster Hymen" wrote in message

LIAR! LIAR! LIAR!

I ASSURE you that I NEVER...
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2008, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

First, I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Weren't you told to quit lying, Chuckie?
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2008, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.skate.figure,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

I do NOT live on any Markhan Way in Sacramento.

You're a liar, Chuckie.
Forum: Air travel May 8th, 2008, 12:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.skate.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

First, I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, Chuckie. Quit lying, Chuckie.

Second, I have NEVER lived at that address in Sacramento.

You're lying again, Chuckie.
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 11:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.skate.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

Oopsie! Chuckie forgot his no post config message! Bad Chuckie!

"d-g-s" wrote in message

You're a...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.skate.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

I have LIVED in AUSTRALIA since 1995.

No, you don't. You're a liar, Chuckie. You lie about everything.
You're an idiot, Chuckie.
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 11:24 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.skate.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

"d-g-s" wrote in message

Chilly8 wrote:

I MOVED to AUSTRALIA in 1995.

No you didn't,...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 10:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,alt.skate.figure,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure

Chilly8 wrote:

"Buster Hymen" wrote in message

Are things that bad in Sacramento that all you can do...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 06:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a liar, Chuckie. You're also a brain-dead moron, Chuckie.
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 06:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's only one way you're going to get me to quit calling you Chuckie,
Chuckie, but you're stupid to figure that...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 05:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

I AM CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Yes, you are Chuckie, aren't you, Chuckie?
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 05:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a liar, Chuckie, and lies are all you have.

You desperately need to seek counseling, Chuckie. You're one sick
idiot,...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 05:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 (really, it's Chuckie) wrote:

On May 7, 3:05 am, "Terry Hall" wrote:

[...] If you don't want a flamewar then stop posting
lies.

This flamewar...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 05:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure

Chilly8 ("Chuckie") wrote:

"Buster Hymen" wrote in message

Hey, Chuckie, you douche bag, don't you...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 05:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, Chuckie.

There is NO SUCH PERSON here!!!!!!!!!!!

You're a mouth-breathing drooling moron, Chuckie.
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 05:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

So, you want to provide a safe haven for Chuck The Schmuck Newman, aka
Chilly8, in r.s.s.i.f? All you need is for him to stop posting his lies
in
r.t.a and nonething will be...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quit whining, Chuckie.

As long as you keep calling me Chuckie, I will ANGRILY
deny that I am Chuckie becuase I AM *NOT*...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 05:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Polar Bear One wrote:

Apologies to those in rssif

Awww, Chuckie, you're so kyuuuuute, posting under another tawdry phony
pseudonym. What a transparent little sap you are.

As for the...
Forum: Air travel May 7th, 2008, 12:01 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 9
Posted By d-g-s
Getting Around Australia

Chilly8 wrote:

However, that does NOT APPLY to those who do not LIVE in America.

That doesn't apply to you, Chuckie. You don't live in Australia.

I use money drawn from AUSTRALIAN banks, so...
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2008, 11:52 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

SMS wrote:

Chilly8 is the nym of a delusional idiot who doesn't know **** from
shinola, and repeatedly proves it. Either ignore its always-wrong
and utterly useless "advice," or join in...
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2008, 11:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.sport.skating.ice.figure
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

http://www.eiskunstlauf-ecke.de/archiv/photodir/skaters/ladies/harding_tonya_usa.shtml

http://www.tonyaharding.com/biography.htm

You're a liar, Chuckie. You post lies,...
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2008, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.air

Chilly8 wrote:

http://www.eiskunstlauf-ecke.de/archiv/photodir/skaters/ladies/harding_tonya_usa.shtml

http://www.tonyaharding.com/biography.htm

Read that website, THEN call me a liar

****...
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2008, 11:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

READ MY FAQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shut up, Chuckie. You're an idiot.

Harding, Tonya Maxine
DOB: 12 November 1970 Queenstown, Tasmania (Thats in AUSTRALIA!!!)

She wasn't born in...
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2008, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

Chilly8 wrote:

Got a problem there, Chuckie?

I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Yes, you are. Shut the hell up, Chuckie.
Forum: Air travel May 6th, 2008, 11:23 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 126
Posted By d-g-s
Two airline legs with a rental care in between: Best way to book?

I AM *NOT* CHUCKIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!