Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charlie[_2_]
Forum: Europe June 12th, 2009, 08:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Charlie[_2_]
Obese passengers caused crash of Air France 447

On Jun 12, 2:03*pm, Alfred Molon wrote:
In article , Pat says...

There is a scale they use. First, they calculate how many...
Forum: Europe June 12th, 2009, 08:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 93
Posted By Charlie[_2_]
what got you interested in travel?

On Jun 11, 5:53*pm, Surreyman
wrote:
On 11 June, 15:14, Charlie wrote:

On Jun 11, 9:12*am, "nightjar" cpb@insert my surname...
Forum: Europe June 11th, 2009, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 93
Posted By Charlie[_2_]
what got you interested in travel?

On Jun 11, 9:12*am, "nightjar" cpb@insert my surname here.me.uk
wrote:
"hackamore" wrote in message

Hi,
Forum: Europe June 10th, 2009, 09:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 93
Posted By Charlie[_2_]
what got you interested in travel?

On Jun 10, 9:36*am, hackamore wrote:
Hi,

how did you get "The Travel Bug"?

while I made my first intercontinental trip to France in 1959 for a
cousin's wedding in...
Forum: Europe June 7th, 2009, 08:13 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 15
Posted By Charlie[_2_]
Is Italy fun to visit

On Jun 7, 4:47*pm, "J. Miller" wrote:
Is it a fun country?

r u a cock ?
Forum: Australia & New Zealand June 7th, 2009, 12:09 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 1
Posted By Charlie[_2_]
Australia, Immigration, Film, Music, Economy

On May 31, 1:01*pm, AIEC wrote:

Australian Immigration TV videohttp://www.youtube.com/ImmiTV

Immigration Bridge Australia *http://www.immigrationbridge.com.au

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6