Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Quoc Huy
Forum: Asia November 23rd, 2009, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Quoc Huy
Help me to plan a trip?

Good new day to all,
i need your urgent help for 6 day itinerary to Vietnam. I intend to
travel the Northern of Vietnam: Hanoi - Halong - Sapa and i wonder if
6 days is long enough to visit three...
Forum: Asia November 23rd, 2009, 04:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 2
Posted By Quoc Huy
Phu Quoc

Hi,
We plan to go to Phu Quoc at the end of our Vietnam/Cambodia tour for
3-4 nights to relax. As we don't know anything about the island can we
just lay on the beach during the day and walk to a...
Forum: Asia November 15th, 2009, 12:36 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Quoc Huy
Bathing with herbs in Sapa Vietnam

Herbal bath in Sapa Vietnam, spending the whole night on the train and
some more hours on a coach, I finally travel in the tourist town of
Sapa. Being exhausted, I only wanted to take a nap but Phuc,...
Forum: Asia November 6th, 2009, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Quoc Huy
Bathing with herbs in Sapa Vietnam

Herbal bath in Sapa Vietnam, spending the whole night on the train and
some more hours on a coach, I finally travel in the tourist town of
Sapa. Being exhausted, I only wanted to take a nap but Phuc,...
Forum: Asia November 1st, 2009, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Quoc Huy
History and social life

The population of the Lào Cai province is a mosaic of ethnic groups.
An incredible variety of peoples, some of them unique to Vietnam, are
found on a relatively small area.

In fact, visitors can...
Forum: Asia October 28th, 2009, 03:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By Quoc Huy
Banh Cuon Trang Bang (Rice Cakes)

Trang Bang, located 40 km from Ho Chi Minh City, is where one can find
the best rice paper and rice cakes.
Both can be found everywhere, but nowhere are they better than in
Trang Bang where they are...
Forum: Asia October 25th, 2009, 01:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 1
Posted By Quoc Huy
The Best Time to Go to Nha Trang

Nha Trang is extremely lucky to not be influenced by monsoon winds
that turn the rest of southern Vietnam into water six months every
year. Nha Trang has a warm, fair and beautiful climate nearly all...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7