Showing results 1 to 21 of 21
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Linda Hardy
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 3rd, 2009, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By Linda Hardy
Parkridge Apartments, Sydney

Hi David,

I sent an email to make an enquiry last week to the apartment people, they
never responded, I then made a booking yesterday through their website and
today I received an email from them...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand May 3rd, 2009, 06:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 5
Posted By Linda Hardy
Parkridge Apartments, Sydney

Hi,

Just to let you know, I found these apartments Parkridge Apartments in
Oxford Street in Sydney, sent them an email 3 days ago to make an enquiry,
did not hear from them, but yesterday went...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 26th, 2009, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 11
Posted By Linda Hardy
Sydney Apartment/cottage/house etc

Hi Kerry,

Thank you for the advice, I'm so used to booking things well in advance, but
with the way the world is right now maybe waiting will be the best bet.

Went to Sydney last year for New...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand April 25th, 2009, 03:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 11
Posted By Linda Hardy
Sydney Apartment/cottage/house etc

Hi,

Going to Sydney for a week in November, looking for a self-catering place, 2
bedrooms, for 3 people, prefer an apartment or cottage/house, whatever I can
find, don't mind where in Sydney it is...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 13th, 2008, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Linda Hardy
Sydney - New Years Day 09

Thanks for the reply David.

Linda

"David Bennetts" wrote in message

"Linda Hardy"...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand December 11th, 2008, 12:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 6
Posted By Linda Hardy
Sydney - New Years Day 09

Hi,

Anyone here in Sydney, I am seeking some information regarding public
transport on New Year's Day in Sydney 09, I shall be staying in Drummoyne
and need to get to the Sydney Domestic Airport,...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand September 9th, 2008, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 0
Posted By Linda Hardy
Cruise from Sydney to South Pacific

Hi,

Going on a 10 day cruise to New Caledonia, Loyalty Islands and Vanuatu over
christmas, with Princess Cruises, sailing from Sydney on board the Dawn
Princess. Last time I was on a cruise was...
Forum: Cruises September 7th, 2008, 01:45 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Linda Hardy
Princess Cruise to South Pacific

Hi,

Has anyone done the Princess Cruise on board the ship Dawn Princess, I'm
going at christmas time for 10 days around Vanuatu, New Caledonia and
Loyalty Islands, last time I went on a cruise was...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 18th, 2007, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 11
Posted By Linda Hardy
Visiting South Island NZ

"Tony in Oz" wrote in message

"Linda Hardy" wrote in message
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 18th, 2007, 02:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 11
Posted By Linda Hardy
Visiting South Island NZ

"Ralph Fox" wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 03:52:40 GMT, in message
,
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 18th, 2007, 02:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 11
Posted By Linda Hardy
Visiting South Island NZ

"Cactus" wrote in message
Maybe you can help me with my planned trip to Tasmania!
I started in Christchurch and yes the Antarctic...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 18th, 2007, 02:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 11
Posted By Linda Hardy
Visiting South Island NZ

"David Bennetts" wrote in message

"Linda Hardy" wrote in...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 18th, 2007, 02:11 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 11
Posted By Linda Hardy
Visiting South Island NZ

.. wrote in message
On Sun, 05 Aug 2007 03:52:40 GMT, "Linda Hardy"
Forum: Australia & New Zealand August 5th, 2007, 04:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 11
Posted By Linda Hardy
Visiting South Island NZ

I live in Tasmania, will be travelling to the South Island of NZ in late Feb
early March 2008 for 2 weeks, would like to know:

does NZ have daylight savings?
what time roughly does it get dark in...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 19th, 2006, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Hardy
Tasmania Accommodation needed and advice

"Caric" wrote in message
Linda Hardy wrote:

Strahan or surrounds, again does not need to be in Strahan -...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 19th, 2006, 12:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Hardy
Tasmania Accommodation needed and advice

"Han" wrote in message
There is a YHA in Strahan. 20$ for a single room, but it was like a
hotel and unbelievably...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 13th, 2006, 11:55 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Hardy
Tasmania Accommodation needed and advice

"Niels Osmes" wrote in message
Hello Linda,

Strahan or surrounds, again does not need to be in Strahan - would like
do the...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 13th, 2006, 11:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Hardy
Tasmania Accommodation needed and advice

"GreenieLeBrun" wrote in message

Linda Hardy wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know of any reasonably...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 12th, 2006, 05:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Hardy
Tasmania Accommodation needed and advice

"maxi" wrote in message
we did the river cruise in strahan and found it was a great trip and value
for money. (was not...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 11th, 2006, 12:39 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Hardy
Tasmania Accommodation needed and advice

Forgot to mention this will be in late January, early February 2007.

Linda

"Linda Hardy" wrote in message
Forum: Australia & New Zealand November 11th, 2006, 12:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.australia+nz
Replies: 13
Posted By Linda Hardy
Tasmania Accommodation needed and advice

Hi,

Does anyone know of any reasonably priced accommodation places to stay for 1
or 2 nights for 5 adults, 2 couples and 1 single, in either:

Hobart or surrounding area, does not have to be in...
Showing results 1 to 21 of 21