Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: WJ[_2_]
Forum: Europe July 14th, 2012, 04:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 10
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Samsonite telescope handle jammed

On 6/9/2012 12:28 PM, Tom P wrote:
The telescopic handle on my wife's Samsonite carry-on jammed open in the
extended position last week in the middle of a business trip, I've just
spent the...
Forum: USA & Canada October 11th, 2011, 10:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 30
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Road trip USA Nat'l parks

On 10/11/2011 3:58 PM, Panawe wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:25:06 +0100, Graham Harrison wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada October 11th, 2011, 10:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 30
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Road trip USA Nat'l parks

On 10/11/2011 3:58 PM, Panawe wrote:
On Mon, 10 Oct 2011 15:25:06 +0100, Graham Harrison wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada June 30th, 2008, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Summer Vacation - Great Family Fun in the Beautiful North GAMountains of Blue Ridge

Dear Kim--

Thank you for your reply.

Have you thought about advertising in Blue Ridge Country or Southern
Living? That might be more appropriate than your constant inappropriate
postings in this...
Forum: USA & Canada June 30th, 2008, 02:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Summer Vacation - Great Family Fun in the Beautiful North GAMountains of Blue Ridge

What justifies your rate which is almost twice as much as other rental
cabins in the North Georgia mountains? (To say nothing of your
"cleaning fee"!)

luxurycabinblueridge wrote:
Looking...
Forum: USA & Canada May 23rd, 2008, 03:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 15
Posted By WJ[_2_]
HINTS NEEDED: road trip to southwest USA, CA-NV-AZ-UT

Craig wrote:
"Takanada" wrote...

You are right. Leaving Panguitch from the morning, maybe it's better
to go to Monument (with a stop to Antelope Canyon ??) taking a tour
waiting for the...
Forum: USA & Canada March 3rd, 2008, 03:33 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By WJ[_2_]
XM radio work in Alaska?

sharx35 wrote:

"WJ" wrote in message

J. Clarke wrote:

Dennis P. Harris wrote:

Forum: USA & Canada March 1st, 2008, 10:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By WJ[_2_]
XM radio work in Alaska?

J. Clarke wrote:
Dennis P. Harris wrote:

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 00:52:58 GMT in rec.travel.usa-canada, WJ
wrote:

Can one receive XM broadcasts in...
Forum: USA & Canada February 29th, 2008, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By WJ[_2_]
XM radio work in Alaska?

Can one receive XM broadcasts in Alaska?
Wondering whether or not to take my Roady2 with me this summer.

TIA.

WJ
Forum: USA & Canada February 21st, 2008, 04:22 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Santa Fe Nm

I'll second the El Rey.
However, it may be cheaper to rent a 2-bedroom condo. We've stayed at
the Cielo Grande condos and were thoroughly satisfied.

WJ

Runge 11 wrote:
The best motel you could...
Forum: USA & Canada January 20th, 2008, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By WJ[_2_]
2/3 Day trip to Kodiak from Anchorage

Calif Bill wrote:
wrote in message

Hi,

I'm going to be in Alaska between 8th...
Forum: Europe January 9th, 2008, 08:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 60
Posted By WJ[_2_]
quick dry stuff

Maybe the Dr. Scholl's Diabetic Socks from Wal-Mart? They come in black
, white, or beige in crew or anklet styles ....and are CoolMax fabric!
How about Tilley travel socks?

singlemalt wrote:
Forum: USA & Canada October 11th, 2007, 02:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Alaska and atomic clocks

wrote:
On Oct 7, 6:04 pm, WJ wrote:

Is there a station which broadcasts the correct time for Alaska. The
atomic alarm clock which I have...
Forum: USA & Canada October 8th, 2007, 02:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Alaska and atomic clocks

Is there a station which broadcasts the correct time for Alaska. The
atomic alarm clock which I have at present covers only the 4 mainland US
time zones. Anyone know of an atomic alarm clock...
Forum: USA & Canada May 13th, 2007, 02:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 20
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Relocating from Texas

Jorn wrote:

Hi,

Me and my wife (both early 30s) are planning to move out of Texas.
We are looking for a location with cooler summers than Texas.
Preferably either in or close to the...
Forum: USA & Canada May 13th, 2007, 01:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 22
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Texas travel

bb wrote:

Would appreciate any suggestions for a road trip anywhere in Texas. We have
several days to see something special in Texas, so we'd like some places we
might not know about or...
Forum: USA & Canada May 13th, 2007, 01:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 37
Posted By WJ[_2_]
Zion or Grand Canyon?

Toller wrote:
I am going to Las Vegas in July with my son. We have 1.5 days free at the
end and I was planning on going to the Grand Canyon; but I didn't realize
how far it was.
Zion is...
Forum: USA & Canada April 17th, 2007, 09:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By WJ[_2_]
North Carolina trip

wrote:
On Apr 17, 8:17 am, "Sarah Banick" wrote:

wrote in...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18