Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.25 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Lisa Cubbon
Forum: Cruises June 11th, 2011, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Lisa Cubbon
For Cal Ford Oceania

On 6/10/2011 11:52 AM, Chrissy Cruiser wrote:
On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 14:25:11 -0400, Lisa Cubbon wrote:

We are taking a 6.5 YO and a 2.5 YO grand

Leave them home. Especially the 2 and a half...
Forum: Cruises June 6th, 2011, 07:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Lisa Cubbon
For Cal Ford Oceania

On 6/5/2011 10:08 AM, Jo Tambornino Chayer wrote:
"Lisa Cubbon" wrote in message ...

On 6/4/2011 10:23 AM, Jo Tambornino Chayer wrote:
Hi Cal,

I finally...
Forum: Cruises June 5th, 2011, 01:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Lisa Cubbon
For Cal Ford Oceania

On 6/4/2011 10:23 AM, Jo Tambornino Chayer wrote:
Hi Cal,

I finally have a few questions for you as we prepare to board the
Insignia on July 25, 2011.
After reading your many posts to...
Forum: Cruises May 30th, 2011, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By Lisa Cubbon
Amsterdam cruise to Alaska from Friday May 13 to Friday May 27- Embarkation and Cabin

On 5/29/2011 11:15 AM, wrote:
Just got back from this cruise. Had a really good time and am glad I
went. Any flaws that there were (and there are always some flaws)
Forum: Cruises October 12th, 2007, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Lisa Cubbon
Galapagos Ships

Thanks. Lisa

Ike wrote:
I was comparing the cost-per-day for a given type of room. Xpedition is
Xpensive at $300 per person per day in an ocean-view room. A balcony on
a HAL ship usually...
Forum: Cruises October 11th, 2007, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Lisa Cubbon
Galapagos Ships

Where can I find more information on other highly rated ships in that
area? Thanks Lisa

Ike wrote:

The Skeptics Society has a cruise next year on the Xpedition - we're
considering it though...
Forum: Cruises October 11th, 2007, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By Lisa Cubbon
Galapagos Ships

We are interesting in a trip to the Galapogos Islands and are seeking
advice on
what ship/s might be best. Any ideas? So far we have read about
Celebrity Xpedition and...
Forum: Cruises July 30th, 2007, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By Lisa Cubbon
Blackbird 71 has gone on the last cruise

Bill Sterner passed away suddenly on Sunday, July 29th. He was a
participant
in many of the threads on RTC and was an avid solo traveler.

Lisa Cubbon
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8