Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 2.27 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: William Black
Forum: Europe September 8th, 2010, 03:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
Posted By William Black
Slow boat to...

Hi

Anyone know of a shipping agent or travel agent in the UK who books
people onto cargo ships for travel to the Far East?

I found one in the US once, but they're not interested in European...
Forum: Air travel August 17th, 2010, 10:47 PM Posted to uk.transport.air,uk.transport.london,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By William Black
Fcuking BAA Scum Striking Over Bank Holiday

On 17/08/10 21:18, wrote:
On 17/08/2010 19:59, William Black wrote:
On 17/08/10 18:00, Joe Curry wrote:
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:33:00 +0100, William Black
Forum: Air travel August 17th, 2010, 07:59 PM Posted to uk.transport.air,uk.transport.london,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By William Black
Fcuking BAA Scum Striking Over Bank Holiday

On 17/08/10 18:00, Joe Curry wrote:
On Mon, 16 Aug 2010 11:33:00 +0100, William Black
wrote:

Under-qualified in duty-free..why do they ask for a boarding...
Forum: Air travel August 16th, 2010, 11:33 AM Posted to uk.transport.air,uk.transport.london,alt.airports.uk.edinburgh,rec.travel.air
Replies: 26
Posted By William Black
Fcuking BAA Scum Striking Over Bank Holiday

On 16/08/10 11:17, Joe Curry wrote:
On Sun, 15 Aug 2010 03:38:24 -0700 (PDT), Damian
wrote:

this would be why there are long queues at security checks, is...
Forum: Air travel June 26th, 2010, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 303
Posted By William Black
Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On 26/06/10 14:36, Mxsmanic wrote:
JohnT writes:

But you know them all because you play a computer game?

I know a lot of them from flight simulation. And a Cessna 152 pilot who has
flown...
Forum: Air travel June 26th, 2010, 12:08 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 303
Posted By William Black
Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On 26/06/10 01:47, Mxsmanic wrote:
Hatunen writes:

Do you suppose your typical lieutenant taking simulator training
will be allowed to become a tank commander without actually ever
having...
Forum: Air travel June 22nd, 2010, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 303
Posted By William Black
Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On 22/06/10 15:06, Mxsmanic wrote:
William Black writes:

No, it's like saying that anyone who has driven any car knows a great
deal more about driving than someone who has played driving...
Forum: Air travel June 22nd, 2010, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 303
Posted By William Black
Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On 22/06/10 14:33, Mxsmanic wrote:
William Black writes:

End of story really, she has...

That's an extremely simplistic viewpoint. It's a bit like saying that anyone
who has ever driven...
Forum: Air travel June 22nd, 2010, 01:47 PM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 303
Posted By William Black
Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On 22/06/10 12:57, Mxsmanic wrote:
William Black writes:

Have you ever been at the controls of a real aircraft when it has been
in the air?

No.

End of story really, she has...
Forum: Air travel June 22nd, 2010, 10:38 AM Posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.travel.air,rec.arts.movies.past-films,rec.arts.tv,alt.gossip.celebrities
Replies: 303
Posted By William Black
Co-pilot gets sick, stewardess helps land airplane

On 22/06/10 03:35, Mxsmanic wrote:
Hatunen writes:

That depends on what you're claiming to be an expert at.

I don't claim to be an expert at anything, but I'm quite certain that I know
Forum: Air travel June 20th, 2010, 09:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By William Black
Air Line Tickets

On 20/06/10 21:07, Sue Tierney wrote:
One may find surprises when buying air line tickets as to how many
taxes and fees are added to ant travel ticket. There is a base fare
that airlines decide...
Forum: Air travel June 12th, 2010, 09:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By William Black
Coach travel with a suit

On 12/06/10 07:02, OccasionalFlyer wrote:
I hope this question won't seem silly or obvious but here goes. I
don't fly much but when I do, I sit in coach, I'm going to a
conference, and I...
Forum: Air travel June 5th, 2010, 01:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By William Black
Delta Sucks

On 05/06/10 07:39, nurk_fred2000 wrote:

Nothing written by me appears below and nothing written by me is
referenced in the post below.

Learn how to post.

On Jun 4, 4:30 pm, ...
Forum: USA & Canada June 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By William Black
Delta Sucks

On 04/06/10 13:41, Sancho Panza wrote:

"William Black" wrote in message
On 04/06/10 04:15, Ad absurdum per...
Forum: Air travel June 4th, 2010, 03:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 1
Posted By William Black
Delta Sucks

On 04/06/10 13:41, Sancho Panza wrote:

"William Black" wrote in message
On 04/06/10 04:15, Ad absurdum per...
Forum: USA & Canada June 4th, 2010, 10:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By William Black
Delta Sucks

On 04/06/10 00:53, Sancho Panza wrote:

"William Black" wrote in message
On 03/06/10 21:30, Sancho Panza...
Forum: USA & Canada June 4th, 2010, 10:35 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By William Black
Delta Sucks

On 04/06/10 04:15, Ad absurdum per aspera wrote:

You were on business and you flew. What more do you want?
It's a bus that flies, all the rest is propaganda...

Beg to differ. Even...
Forum: USA & Canada June 3rd, 2010, 10:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By William Black
Delta Sucks

On 03/06/10 21:30, Sancho Panza wrote:

"William Black" wrote in message
On 03/06/10 12:57, Errol wrote:
On...
Forum: USA & Canada June 3rd, 2010, 04:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By William Black
Delta Sucks

On 03/06/10 12:57, Errol wrote:
On Jun 3, 5:54 am, William wrote:
On 03/06/10 10:44, Errol wrote:

Business trip. Try to do online check-in. Unable to...
Forum: USA & Canada June 3rd, 2010, 10:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.air
Replies: 12
Posted By William Black
Delta Sucks

On 03/06/10 10:44, Errol wrote:
Business trip. Try to do online check-in. Unable to get a seat
assingment. Get a boarding pass that says "Request Seat". 12 hours
later try to do an online...
Forum: Europe May 5th, 2010, 03:16 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,aus.politics,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 67
Posted By William Black
Arizona, Show Your Papers? So What!

On 05/05/10 12:11, O'Donovan, PJ, Himself wrote:

These people who are protesting being asked for identification by
Arizona cops—have they been anywhere lately, like out of the country?
Like...
Forum: Europe May 5th, 2010, 12:13 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 471
Posted By William Black
Overwhelming Majority of Americans Favor Letting Local PoliceStopand Verify Immigration Status

On 05/05/10 10:04, Martin wrote:
William Black wrote:
On 04/05/10 19:38, John Rennie wrote:
William Black wrote:

snip

We got by for hundreds of year hanging witches as...
Forum: Europe May 4th, 2010, 10:43 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 471
Posted By William Black
Overwhelming Majority of Americans Favor Letting Local PoliceStopand Verify Immigration Status

On 04/05/10 19:38, John Rennie wrote:
William Black wrote:

snip

We got by for hundreds of year hanging witches as well.

Want to bring it back?

Forum: Europe May 4th, 2010, 06:39 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 471
Posted By William Black
Overwhelming Majority of Americans Favor Letting Local PoliceStopand Verify Immigration Status

On 04/05/10 17:49, JNugent wrote:
This one is *incredible*, even for WB!

For a man who doesn't do personal attacks you seem to be getting in
quite a few today.

The money should come off at...
Forum: Europe May 4th, 2010, 04:48 PM Posted to alt.activism.death-penalty,uk.politics.misc,soc.retirement,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 471
Posted By William Black
Overwhelming Majority of Americans Favor Letting Local PoliceStopand Verify Immigration Status

On 04/05/10 13:29, JNugent wrote:
William Black wrote:

So no financial barrier was placed in the way of the seller, they just
get a bit less money when they do sell their house.

Showing results 1 to 25 of 250