Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 3.95 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Shawn Hirn
Forum: USA & Canada August 13th, 2013, 12:36 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 18
Posted By Shawn Hirn
USA December trip recommendations?

In article ,
Terry Pinnell wrote:

I'm visiting my son and grandsons in San Diego for a week or so from about
23rd...
Forum: Air travel May 2nd, 2013, 10:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Never Flew Before-

In article ,
wrote:

I never flew before! is there an airlines that teaches you how to fly or
has a class on what to expect and...
Forum: Air travel January 18th, 2013, 08:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Find it impossible to use laptop on flight - cramped for typing (any advice)

In article ,
"JohnT" wrote:

wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada December 22nd, 2012, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,soc.culture.canada,alt.usenet.kooks
Replies: 2
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Is there fast internet?

In article ,
Bruce Dollep wrote:

After serious thinking Ndugu Mbabwele wrote :
Hi all, do you have broadband in Ontario?
Forum: USA & Canada July 15th, 2012, 12:49 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By Shawn Hirn
USA car rental: insurance 'extras'.

In article ,
Terry Pinnell wrote:

On my last USA trip in Feb 2010 I hired a car for a week from
Enterprise in Encinitas,...
Forum: Air travel April 14th, 2012, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4
Posted By Shawn Hirn
BA Baggage Charge

In article
,
bob edwards wrote:

We are American Airlines Gold and are using American Airlines miles
for a...
Forum: USA & Canada December 6th, 2011, 06:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Shawn Hirn
I-287 / US 206 ?? Southern NJ

In article , "- Bobb -"
wrote:

Thanks.
Talking to 3 other guys yesterday and we kicked this around for an hour
with a road atlas during...
Forum: USA & Canada November 16th, 2011, 02:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Shawn Hirn
San Fran: Less Expensive Parking Near Moscone?

In article
,
OccasionalFlyer wrote:

I'm planning a trip to San Francisco. I'm staying at a hotel five...
Forum: Air travel November 2nd, 2011, 01:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 5
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Any schools or classes that teach you to fly?

In article ,
wrote:

I knew some airlines gave classes on how to fly and learn about planes
etc.Do they still exist?
Forum: Europe April 18th, 2009, 05:26 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Questions about Ireland and Liverpool

Two friends and I plan to go to Ireland this June, then end up in
Liverpool. Our itinerary takes us to Shannon first, then we'll take a
train to Dublin. From Dublin, we expect to take a ferry to...
Forum: Europe April 18th, 2009, 05:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 16
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Getting to Manchester airport early

Two friends and I will be in Liverpool on June 14th for a show that
starts until 8:00pm. The show is at the Liverpool Echo Arena. I am
guessing the show won't end until at least 11:00.

My friends...
Forum: Air travel September 27th, 2008, 02:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 3
Posted By Shawn Hirn
FLIGHT PLANS

In article ,
(.-.M.I.N.D.Y.-.) wrote:

Great group here! I was wondering if anyone here can give me the right
answer to...
Forum: USA & Canada August 28th, 2008, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Renting an apt month ot month in a beach area

In article
,
" wrote:

Hi,

I'm thinking of going somewhere (not...
Forum: Air travel August 21st, 2008, 01:15 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 7
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Tomato juice

In article ,
mrtravel wrote:

Tom P wrote:

Somebody told me that more tomato juice is drunk on airplanes than
anywhere else...
Forum: USA & Canada July 11th, 2008, 01:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Computer shop (HP Ipaq) in Manhattan?

In article ,
Maurice ON4BAM wrote:

Hi,

I'll be in NY shortly and am looking for shops that carry HP Ipaq
accessories.
Forum: Air travel July 11th, 2008, 01:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Shawn Hirn
elderly mom on Southwest

In article ,
(VS) wrote:

In article Futdk.62084$kx.60364@pd7urf3no,
Rudy wrote:

Get to the airport...
Forum: Air travel July 11th, 2008, 12:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 32
Posted By Shawn Hirn
elderly mom on Southwest

In article ,
"milodanger" wrote:

Hi I am new to this group.
My mother is flying from IL to AZ the first week in August, via Southwest
Forum: Air travel July 6th, 2008, 10:08 PM Posted to alt.politics.republicans,alt.politics.democrats,rec.travel.air,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.fifty-plus.friends
Replies: 11
Posted By Shawn Hirn
YouTube: New York Witneses on 9/11 Say the Planes "Were Definitely Not Airliners".

In article
,
Άζ GOYFIRE Radio - WE...are the Good Guys Άζ

Forum: USA & Canada July 3rd, 2008, 12:54 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Florida Trip in late August, Key West, Miami

In article
,
wrote:

Going to Florida late August. Planning to spend 5 days in Florida
before the East...
Forum: Air travel July 2nd, 2008, 12:37 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 30
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Paying Extra For Being Fat

In article ,
mrtravel wrote:

Shawn Hirn wrote:
In article ,
DevilsPGD...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered June 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 23
Posted By Shawn Hirn
Question: Favorite travel links? pls

In article ,
Jamie wrote:

Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
Forum: Europe June 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 24

Jamie wrote:

Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
Forum: Cruises June 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc

Jamie wrote:

Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
Forum: USA & Canada June 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc
Replies: 25

Jamie wrote:

Hi
Just curious what your favorite sites are?

Mine are
Forum: Air travel June 30th, 2008, 03:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.cruises,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.misc