Showing results 1 to 25 of 250
Search took 3.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Icono Clast
Forum: Cruises May 3rd, 2009, 11:08 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By Icono Clast
Fifteen Ships Coming to SF Because of Flu?

From the Subject: San Francisco for a few hours

Many ships, fearing to visit Mexican ports, are coming here.

Although the information contained at this...
Forum: Cruises May 3rd, 2009, 11:04 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 0
Posted By Icono Clast
San Francisco for a few hours

Many ships, fearing to visit Mexican ports, are coming here.

Although the information contained at this URL
http://touringsfo.info/fromsfo.html#Layover
was written for flyers, it can also be helpful...
Forum: USA & Canada January 15th, 2009, 01:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21
Posted By Icono Clast
Take kids to Victoria or Vancouver BC in winter?

On Jan 12, 9:26*am, Lee Choquette wrote:
What are the pros and cons of going to Victoria vs Vancouver

I was probably ten, certainly younger than twelve, when we took the
ferry...
Forum: USA & Canada November 25th, 2008, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,ba.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,ba.food
Replies: 3
Posted By Icono Clast
WARNING: Compromised accounts

The hazards of public machines:

All of my accounts have been compromised. If you see anything that
appears to be from me with something after the @ in the "From:" line,
it's SPAM unrelated to me.
Forum: Europe November 25th, 2008, 01:39 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,ba.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,ba.food
Replies: 3
Posted By Icono Clast
WARNING: Compromised accounts

The hazards of public machines:

All of my accounts have been compromised. If you see anything that
appears to be from me with something after the @ in the "From:" line,
it's SPAM unrelated to me.
Forum: USA & Canada November 18th, 2008, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By Icono Clast
Southern California: Eating

Gotta eat; need protein and good nutrition to maintain my healthful
diet. Specific cuisines or foods are irrelevant as I accept all with
pleasure (well, most if not all). Here's where I'll want to...
Forum: USA & Canada October 25th, 2008, 11:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada,alt.politics.usa.republican,alt.politics.democrat,alt.politics.bush,ca.politics
Replies: 0
Posted By Icono Clast
Election 2008 - Questions for McCain/Palin

[Posted to rec.arts.dance, rec.travel.usa-canada, alt.politics.bush,
soc.culture.usa, alt.california, alt.abortion, ca.politics,
alt.politics.usa.republican, alt.politics.democrat]

ABORTION and...
Forum: USA & Canada September 25th, 2008, 12:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By Icono Clast
Trip to Chicago

On Sep 23, 11:14*am, wrote:
WHat are some fun things that a "Must Do" in Chicago? Are there any
Golf Courses?

You may read what we did at...
Forum: USA & Canada September 24th, 2008, 12:42 PM Posted to austin.general,soc.culture.usa,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 16
Posted By Icono Clast
Austin, Texas is not a music capital

On Sep 23, 11:05*pm, TXZZ wrote:
On Sep 24, 8:39*am, Motorblade wrote:
Do you realize that this makes Austin fraudulent, and that most cities
Forum: USA & Canada August 26th, 2008, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 38
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

[Please note cross-posts.]

On Aug 25, 9:58 pm, Republicans Hate America wrote:
You're a ****ing loon.

Thank you.

Icono Clast said:
I have prepared a an adjusted ranking of...
Forum: Europe August 26th, 2008, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 70

Icono Clast said:
I have prepared a an adjusted ranking of...
Forum: Caribbean August 26th, 2008, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 36

Icono Clast said:
I have prepared a an adjusted ranking of...
Forum: Asia August 26th, 2008, 11:19 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 37

Icono Clast said:
I have prepared a an adjusted ranking of...
Forum: Asia August 26th, 2008, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 37
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

On Aug 25, 4:55 am, Icono Clast wrote:
[Please note cross-posts.]
I have prepared a an adjusted ranking of the top 23 medal-winning
countries that might be available this time...
Forum: Caribbean August 26th, 2008, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 36
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

On Aug 25, 4:55 am, Icono Clast wrote:
[Please note cross-posts.]
I have prepared a an adjusted ranking of the top 23 medal-winning
countries that might be available this time...
Forum: Europe August 26th, 2008, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 70
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

On Aug 25, 4:55 am, Icono Clast wrote:
[Please note cross-posts.]
I have prepared a an adjusted ranking of the top 23 medal-winning
countries that might be available this time...
Forum: USA & Canada August 26th, 2008, 01:07 AM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 38
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

On Aug 25, 4:55 am, Icono Clast wrote:
[Please note cross-posts.]
I have prepared a an adjusted ranking of the top 23 medal-winning
countries that might be available this time...
Forum: Asia August 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 37
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

[Please note cross-posts.]

Move over, Busby Berekely and Cecil B. de Mille for Zhang Yimou who
has surpassed your vision and casts of thousands. I think the combined
opening and closing ceremonies...
Forum: Caribbean August 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 36
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

[Please note cross-posts.]

Move over, Busby Berekely and Cecil B. de Mille for Zhang Yimou who
has surpassed your vision and casts of thousands. I think the combined
opening and closing ceremonies...
Forum: Europe August 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 70
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

[Please note cross-posts.]

Move over, Busby Berekely and Cecil B. de Mille for Zhang Yimou who
has surpassed your vision and casts of thousands. I think the combined
opening and closing ceremonies...
Forum: USA & Canada August 25th, 2008, 12:55 PM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada,rec.travel.europe,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 38
Posted By Icono Clast
…and a cast of thousands

[Please note cross-posts.]

Move over, Busby Berekely and Cecil B. de Mille for Zhang Yimou who
has surpassed your vision and casts of thousands. I think the combined
opening and closing ceremonies...
Forum: USA & Canada December 30th, 2007, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.arts.dance, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.europe, ba.food
Replies: 25
Posted By Icono Clast
On December 29, 2007, around 06:00 . . .

.. . . m'mother died at the age of 94.36.

Regulars in the four fora to which this is posted might recall
numerous comments, for years, that my mother wanted to die. That she
has done so is not a sad...
Forum: Europe December 30th, 2007, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.arts.dance, rec.travel.usa-canada, rec.travel.europe, ba.food
Replies: 30
Posted By Icono Clast
On December 29, 2007, around 06:00 . . .

.. . . m'mother died at the age of 94.36.

Regulars in the four fora to which this is posted might recall
numerous comments, for years, that my mother wanted to die. That she
has done so is not a sad...
Forum: USA & Canada November 9th, 2007, 01:01 PM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 145
Posted By Icono Clast
OT Political (was re Fire)

Thank you for the clarification.

Don Kirkman wrote:
Icono Clast wrote: [ the Trinity]

I think I was still a teen-ager when someone pointed out to me
that one of the big dif'rences...
Forum: USA & Canada November 8th, 2007, 12:15 PM Posted to rec.arts.dance,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 145
Posted By Icono Clast
OT Political (was re Fire)

Hatunen wrote:
some branches of protestantism that do not accept the Trinity

I guess that's what I was told about when a youth. I was probably
told by a protestant who believed it had to do with...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 250