Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.19 seconds.
Forum: Europe August 4th, 2006, 09:53 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 24
Posted By [email protected]
Italy (Sicily prehaps) in October ?

Giovanni Drogo wrote:
On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, DrLargePants wrote:

Whats the weather likley to be like in Sicily during October ? Having

It depends. Not quite on which part of Sicily but on...
Forum: Africa August 4th, 2006, 09:43 AM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 47
Posted By [email protected]
"One bag" travel, which bag is best?

RPSinha wrote:
[Reposted with enlarged group list. Please leave rec.travel.air intact,
I can only access replies there.]

I am going to experiment with doing away with checked luggage and...
Forum: Asia August 4th, 2006, 09:43 AM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 78

RPSinha wrote:
[Reposted with enlarged group list. Please leave rec.travel.air intact,
I can only access replies there.]

I am going to experiment with doing away with checked luggage and...
Forum: Europe August 4th, 2006, 09:43 AM Posted to alt.travel,rec.travel.africa,rec.travel.asia,rec.travel.europe
Replies: 140