Showing results 1 to 25 of 142
Search took 0.18 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Marcia R.
Forum: Cruises June 21st, 2010, 05:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 11
Posted By Marcia R.
Just Printed Our Boarding Passes

Mark (SF) wrote:
Tomorrow, it's off to Venice and then a cruise on the Crystal Serenity
to Athens - whoopee!

I must say I was surprised to see airport maps, weather reports and
sudoku...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2010, 06:51 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Marcia R.
Bon Voyage to Alaska!

D Ball wrote:
On 6/18/2010 1:18 AM, Marcia R. wrote:
D Ball wrote:
Marcia, I gather you are leaving this weekend, tape and all. ;) Have
a wonderful trip! We can't wait to hear all about...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2010, 06:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

John Sisker wrote:
wrote in message
On Jun 18, 1:28 am, "Marcia R."...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2010, 07:18 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 4
Posted By Marcia R.
Bon Voyage to Alaska!

D Ball wrote:
Marcia, I gather you are leaving this weekend, tape and all. ;) Have
a wonderful trip! We can't wait to hear all about it.

Diana

I'm leaving next weekend, but thanks....
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2010, 06:28 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Marcia R." wrote in message

I was going to do that, but when I mentioned that to my niece she...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2010, 04:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Marcia R.
Gold Panning & History Tour in Juneau?

John Sisker wrote:
"Marcia R." wrote in message
Someone told my niece they enjoyed the gold panning and history tour...
Forum: Cruises June 18th, 2010, 12:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Sue Mullen wrote:

John Sisker wrote:

In addition, even having a small stapler in our tote bag for this
purpose, does not seem like a good idea in this case, especially with
all...
Forum: Cruises June 17th, 2010, 11:22 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

John Sisker wrote:
"Marcia R." wrote in message
Now that I'm flying up to Seattle to meet my niece for our cruise to...
Forum: Cruises June 17th, 2010, 11:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Marcia R.
Gold Panning & History Tour in Juneau?

Surfer E2468 wrote:
MARCIA:
We did the panning for gold in juneau,and it was a nice experience,i
still have the teeny plastic bag with the little gold i found in it.
A nice touch for an...
Forum: Cruises June 17th, 2010, 03:25 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 3
Posted By Marcia R.
Gold Panning & History Tour in Juneau?

Someone told my niece they enjoyed the gold panning and history tour in
Juneau. Has anyone here done it, and what was that like?

Thanks,
Marcia
Forum: Cruises June 17th, 2010, 12:20 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Bert Hyman wrote:
In "Marcia R."
wrote:

Hmmm, how do I tell if it's roaming? Sorry, but I'm blonde. LOL.

If...
Forum: Cruises June 17th, 2010, 12:17 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"Marcia R." wrote:

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2010, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Bert Hyman wrote:
In "john"
wrote:

I have AT&T and calls from ports were free (cell to cell) had at least
4 bars in...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2010, 10:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Bert Hyman wrote:
In "Marcia R."
wrote:

I'm also more interested now is using my cell phone to call home. I've
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2010, 10:04 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Becca wrote:
On 6/16/2010 2:37 PM, Marcia R. wrote:

snip...
My question is, would it save a bunch of time to take a little
stapler with me to do it before checking in at the pier, or...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2010, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
"Marcia R." wrote:

Plus, if we are in
port in Seattle or Alaska, do calls from the...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2010, 08:37 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 27
Posted By Marcia R.
A few last questions...luggage tags and cell phone

Now that I'm flying up to Seattle to meet my niece for our cruise to
Alaska instead of driving up with my fiance, and have some questions.

First of all, I'm not going to staple my pre-printed...
Forum: Cruises June 16th, 2010, 12:52 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Marcia R.
Has anyone done the White Pass railroad in Skagway?

Nonny wrote:

"Tom K" wrote in message
On 6/14/10 7:09 PM, Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Tom wrote...
Forum: Cruises June 15th, 2010, 06:21 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Marcia R.
Has anyone done the White Pass railroad in Skagway?

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Marcia R." wrote in message

My niece is buying them...since she's getting a free cruise...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2010, 11:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Marcia R.
Has anyone done the White Pass railroad in Skagway?

Nonny wrote:

"Tom K" wrote in message
On 6/13/10 8:59 PM, Jean O'Boyle wrote:

Hi Tom,
Since your seats reverse,...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2010, 06:40 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Marcia R.
Has anyone done the White Pass railroad in Skagway?

Becca wrote:
On 6/13/2010 3:15 PM, Marcia R. wrote:
snip...

Becca

We were thinking of doing the shops before the train and taking the
later one. I found a list of the...
Forum: Cruises June 14th, 2010, 06:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Marcia R.
Has anyone done the White Pass railroad in Skagway?

John Sisker wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
On 6/13/2010 1:38 AM, Marcia R. wrote:

OK, thanks. You know I over...
Forum: Cruises June 13th, 2010, 10:35 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Marcia R.
Has anyone done the White Pass railroad in Skagway?

Charles wrote:
Tom K wrote:

I'm not sure about whether something like this applies to the White
Pass... but in Flam, Norway, you could only pre-hold your...
Forum: Cruises June 13th, 2010, 10:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Marcia R.
Has anyone done the White Pass railroad in Skagway?

Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Marcia R." wrote in message
Jean O'Boyle wrote:
"Marcia R." ...
Forum: Cruises June 13th, 2010, 09:15 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 49
Posted By Marcia R.
Has anyone done the White Pass railroad in Skagway?

Becca wrote:
On 6/13/2010 12:38 AM, Marcia R. wrote:
Which time did you go? My friend said she took the early train, and
it was a little too foggy to see all the sights. I'd prefer the...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 142