Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.04 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: rama.travel.syria
Forum: Europe February 3rd, 2008, 11:03 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
Posted By rama.travel.syria
ever been to syria???

hello every body
this is bassel from rama travel
located in syria damascus

if u guys ever been to syria i wish what u liked must in it
places and tours or what ever u loved the most
Forum: Europe February 2nd, 2008, 05:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
syria cradle of civilizations

hello every body
this is Bassel from Rama travel

would like to ofer you great 2 weeks trips to Syria
including tours to the old city , Umayyad mosque , toma,s gate semaan
castle , crack de chevalier...
Forum: Europe November 22nd, 2007, 12:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 48
Posted By rama.travel.syria
any 1 been to syria?

a french lil boy got raped in dubai ohhh nooooooo
thats a crime gosh emarates people are terrorists and they r gays
whats that nonesence ppl wake up this single incedint was reported why
not say...
Forum: Europe October 10th, 2007, 12:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 48
Posted By rama.travel.syria
any 1 been to syria?

On Oct 1, 1:56 am, "rama.travel.syria"
wrote:
hello every body just curious if any body here in this group ever been
to syria
whats the empressions of those who...
Forum: Europe October 7th, 2007, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
good one

What those words on yearly performance reviews really means

Outgoing personality always going out of the office
Great presentation skills able to bull****
Good communication skills spends...
Forum: Europe October 3rd, 2007, 09:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:
hello every body just curious if any body here in this group ever been
to syria
whats the empressions of those who...
Forum: Europe October 2nd, 2007, 09:10 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe

wrote:
hello every body just curious if any body here in this group ever been
to syria
whats the empressions of those who...
Forum: Europe October 1st, 2007, 09:56 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 48
Posted By rama.travel.syria
any 1 been to syria?

hello every body just curious if any body here in this group ever been
to syria
whats the empressions of those who had?
Forum: Asia September 30th, 2007, 11:40 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
syria

Come with me on an imaginary journey to SYRIA. Forget everything you
heard in the media. Come share and learn about the Syria where I grew
up
Come meet a people so innocent, they still use a donkey...
Forum: Asia September 30th, 2007, 11:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
syria

Come with me on an imaginary journey to SYRIA. Forget everything you
heard in the media. Come share and learn about the Syria where I grew
up
Come meet a people so innocent, they still use a donkey...
Forum: Europe September 30th, 2007, 11:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
syria

Come with me on an imaginary journey to SYRIA. Forget everything you
heard in the media. Come share and learn about the Syria where I grew
up
Come meet a people so innocent, they still use a donkey...
Forum: Europe September 27th, 2007, 09:19 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
syria cradle of civilizations

Hello

My name is Bassel I am 25 years old and new to the travel agency
business, I am keen to make contacts around the world in order to
introduce them to my country which has the most beautiful...
Forum: Asia September 27th, 2007, 09:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
syria cradle of sivilization

Hello

My name is Bassel I am 25 years old and new to the travel agency
business, I am keen to make contacts around the world in order to
introduce them to my country which has the most beautiful...
Forum: Asia September 27th, 2007, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
syria cradle of civilization

Hello

My name is Bassel I am 25 years old and new to the travel agency
business, I am keen to make contacts around the world in order to
introduce them to my country which has the most beautiful...
Forum: Asia September 24th, 2007, 10:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.asia
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
travel to syria

Hello

My name is Bassel I am 25 years old and new to the travel agency
business, I am keen to make contacts around the world in order to
introduce them to my country which has the most beautiful...
Forum: Europe September 24th, 2007, 10:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Posted By rama.travel.syria
whos enterested in syria

Hello

My name is Bassel I am 25 years old and new to the travel agency
business, I am keen to make contacts around the world in order to
introduce them to my country which has the most beautiful...
Forum: Europe September 23rd, 2007, 11:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
hi
Posted By rama.travel.syria
hi

hi
am Bassel 25 years old new travel agent enthusiastic to make freinds
around the wourld and intorduce them to my peacfull country and its
beautifull seights magnefesent culture anceint ruins
id...
Forum: Europe September 15th, 2007, 12:18 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 0
Posted By rama.travel.syria
trip to syria

for all who's interested in trips to Syria in sight seeing tours for
ancient ruins and castles
(Aleppo castle , crack de chevalier , samaan castle , and allot more)
we rama travel gladly offer our...
Showing results 1 to 18 of 18