Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: mazda610328
Forum: Africa September 29th, 2006, 11:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By mazda610328
Kenya animal migration

Just like to share with everyone the good news. I've got confirmation
from WildWatch Safaris that I will get 100% refund in a month. Thanks
for all the advices.

Eunice

AllanE wrote:
Hi Eunice
Forum: Africa September 26th, 2006, 02:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By mazda610328
Kenya animal migration

Thanks for everyone's advices. That's helpful. I've just sent emails to
KATO and Kenya Tourist Board to ask for refund assistence. Actually, I
got Wildwatch Safaris's info from Kenya Tourist Board...
Forum: Africa September 11th, 2006, 03:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By mazda610328
Kenya animal migration

Wow~ scary and shock. Thanks for everyone's warning.
I am thinking to bring whistle, gas gun, buying more insurance........
Actually, that's how I lost my travel partner. My girlfriend's mom...
Forum: Africa September 10th, 2006, 05:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By mazda610328
Kenya animal migration

Thanks for Bill & Liz's great info. The link Liz provides is awesome!!
wow~ It seems lots of things I need to prepare before leaving,
especially for the medical stuffs. I heard it takes 10 days to...
Forum: Africa September 10th, 2006, 03:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By mazda610328
Kenya animal migration

Thanks for advices. I just finalized my itinerary last week as below. 8
days Safari + 3 days in Mombasa. I will travel along and have no choice
to join a local group. The certified Operator is...
Forum: Africa August 17th, 2006, 07:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By mazda610328
Kenya animal migration

WOW, I feel so blessed that I got so many feedback and great
experiences sharing. :)

Bill, are you a professional photogragher? Those photos in the link are
so beautiful and more than eligible to...
Forum: Africa August 16th, 2006, 06:21 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By mazda610328
Kenya animal migration

Thanks much, Bill. It's helpful.

I just checked some website covering consolidated Safari Operators
info. and found that the cost per day ranges widely. For budget ranges
around USD 70-100 per day...
Forum: Africa August 16th, 2006, 12:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.africa
Replies: 33
Posted By mazda610328
Kenya animal migration

I am thinking to go to Kenya to watch animal migration in the end of
Sept to beginning of Oct. Several questions might need help.
Appreciated.

- Is it a good timing, since I know it's seasonal...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8