Showing results 1 to 18 of 18
Search took 0.15 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K
Forum: USA & Canada March 8th, 2010, 03:49 AM Posted to alt.cooking-chat,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By K
NY

AZ Nomad wrote:
On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 22:39:05 -0500, Jerry Avins wrote:
AZ Nomad wrote:
On Sun, 07 Mar 2010 17:04:12 -0500, Jerry Avins
wrote:
Runge11...
Forum: USA & Canada February 22nd, 2010, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
Boston Hotel Suggestions. correction

K wrote:
wrote:
Hi all

I am looking at going to Boston sometime in either May or June of
this year and I am doing some research right now. As part of this
research I...
Forum: USA & Canada February 22nd, 2010, 02:00 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
Boston Hotel Suggestions.

wrote:
Hi all

I am looking at going to Boston sometime in either May or June of this
year and I am doing some research right now. As part of this research
I am looking into...
Forum: Caribbean January 24th, 2010, 03:14 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 7
Posted By K
Union Island

Brynjulf Barexstein wrote:
Hi K and thanks for your advice.
It looks absolutely wonderful. But one question: Is all appartments
on the first floor, nor ground floor directly in the sand? You...
Forum: Caribbean January 23rd, 2010, 12:23 AM Posted to rec.travel.caribbean
Replies: 7
Posted By K
Union Island

Brynjulf Barexstein wrote:
Hello from Norway.
I am planning to go to Union Island in the Grenadines for 2-3 weeks
next winter, with familiy and small kids.
Planning to stay in Anchorage Yacht...
Forum: USA & Canada January 8th, 2010, 11:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By K
forum

Eddie Kirkland wrote:
Can anyone direct me to a good forum or message board on traveling to
Canada, especially outdoor related?

There is this one: http://www.outdoorcanada.ca/forum/index.php...
Forum: USA & Canada December 6th, 2009, 12:13 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 7
Posted By K
Four Star Hotels in NYC-Manhattan

Qanset wrote:
JamesStep wrote:
Shopping tips for womens clothing.

You'd need to be more specific about her budget, style preferences,
age group, etc. (Unless she just wants a big...
Forum: USA & Canada November 7th, 2009, 01:12 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By K
GPS Devices

Keith Willshaw wrote:
"K" wrote in message

Incorrect. My GPS has bluetooth which I use to connect to my
bluetooth...
Forum: USA & Canada November 6th, 2009, 07:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By K
GPS Devices

Keith Willshaw wrote:
"K" wrote in message

Keith Willshaw wrote:
"singlemalt" wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada November 6th, 2009, 01:27 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By K
GPS Devices

Keith Willshaw wrote:
"singlemalt" wrote in message

wrote in message
Forum: USA & Canada November 5th, 2009, 09:41 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 25
Posted By K
GPS Devices

PeterL wrote:
On Nov 5, 8:40 am, "singlemalt" wrote:
Recently, during a car trip in France my son stated that on the next
car trip he was going to take a portable GPS...
Forum: USA & Canada October 5th, 2009, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 6
Posted By K
Tampa

patrick_nyr wrote:
Hi All,

I'm planning on going to Tampa the 2nd week of December. I'd like to
stay where I don't need to drive where there are good restaruants,
music, and hotels. Any...
Forum: USA & Canada September 23rd, 2009, 10:04 PM Posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By K
seek advice driving the Connecticut Route 169 scenic road

Allen Bates wrote:
"K" wrote in message
169 is really only one of many such pretty drives in that part of the
state, which is...
Forum: USA & Canada September 23rd, 2009, 02:29 AM Posted to alt.boston.moderated,alt.boston.unmoderated,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By K
seek advice driving the Connecticut Route 169 scenic road

Allen Bates wrote:
We plan to drive from Boston to Hartford, Connecticut this late
October. We wish to take the famous scenic Route 169. Has anyone drove
this
road before? Please advice what...
Forum: USA & Canada September 6th, 2009, 02:58 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 2
Posted By K
Canadian teams scramble as U.S. bans NHL charter flights

abc wrote:
Canadian teams scramble as U.S. bans NHL charter flights

September 04, 2009

NHL Deputy Commissioner Bill Daly warns the ban on Air Canada
chartered flights will create a...
Forum: USA & Canada August 10th, 2009, 11:25 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By K
Fox car rental.

AGW wrote:
wrote:
Hi there

I am just posting to see anyone out there has experience good or bad
with Fox Car Rental in Las Vegas. They seem to have the best rates,
Forum: Latin America July 28th, 2009, 08:01 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 4
Posted By K
Quick trip to Mexico - suggestions?

"cjra" wrote in message
I hope someone is still out there reading. I haven't been on in
forever...
Forum: USA & Canada July 21st, 2009, 09:44 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 32
Posted By K
seek clambake around Boston on Oct 24

Andy wrote: