Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ironhand
Forum: Air travel February 18th, 2009, 12:19 PM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 2
Posted By Ironhand
ATL - YWG Round Trip

Hello,

I'm wanting to fly from Atlanta, to Winnipeg, August 15 - August 22 2009.
United has flights for $226.40. That seems dirt cheap to me. Should I book
now, or wait a few months? And if anyone...
Forum: Air travel June 10th, 2008, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By Ironhand
Request Help Finding Flight

Hi,

I'm looking for a RT flight from YWG-ATL, sometime around 7/24/08 -
7/31/08. So far, the best deal I've found is around $458 with Northwest.
Wondering if anyone know of any sites/ways to find...
Forum: USA & Canada June 10th, 2008, 07:32 PM Posted to rec.travel.air,rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 5
Posted By Ironhand
Request Help Finding Flight

Hi,

I'm looking for a RT flight from YWG-ATL, sometime around 7/24/08 -
7/31/08. So far, the best deal I've found is around $458 with Northwest.
Wondering if anyone know of any sites/ways to find...
Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2007, 12:43 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 21
Posted By Ironhand
The Best Port Lecturer

"Nonnymus" wrote in message

and the interesting fact of why the fingernail on his little finger of the
left hand was 2" long

OK, I...
Forum: Cruises November 30th, 2007, 12:32 AM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 12
Posted By Ironhand
A friendly Reminder

"George Leppla" wrote in message

One more thing... why the drama? If you (or anyone else) is going to
leave... just leave! Why...
Forum: Air travel November 9th, 2007, 12:29 AM Posted to rec.travel.air
Replies: 4,401
Posted By Ironhand
Tipping in USA/Canada

"Qanset" wrote in message
The wife and I are planning at trip to USA/Canada in the near future.
Is it true that the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6