Showing results 1 to 20 of 20
Search took 0.05 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: the bitch from hell
Forum: Europe April 17th, 2008, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 3
GOOD HOLIDAY GUIDE MICHELLE SMITH

FAO MICHELLE SMITH,
TIME PUBLISHING/JRG PUBLISHING
FIRST FLOOR
105 HIGH STREET
BRENTWOOD
ESSEX CM14 4RR

I have read online about your business, Time Publishing, now JRG
Publishing, and know your...
Forum: Europe May 9th, 2007, 04:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 63
what is the most polite city in France?

On 26 Apr, 13:20, "grusl" wrote:
"Martin" wrote in message

"grusl"...
Forum: Europe April 26th, 2007, 11:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 63
what is the most polite city in France?

On 24 Apr, 14:59, Magda magda@eu wrote:
On 24 Apr 2007 06:54:44 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, the bitch from hell
arranged some electrons, so they looked like...
Forum: Europe April 24th, 2007, 02:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 63
what is the most polite city in France?

... and what is the rudest?
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 08:33 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
the french city of Pervignan

On 10 Apr, 17:36, "didier Meurgues" wrote:
the bitch from hell a écrit :

I am the editor of a new, high-end travel magazine, called Seroxat,
which goes on sale 1...
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 08:30 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
the french city of Pervignan

On 10 Apr, 18:06, Martin wrote:
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 13:02:01 -0400, Viking wrote:
On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 18:37:01 +0200, Martin ...
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 02:16 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 1
any tips on travel to Albania?

like, should women visitors wear a yashmak? where are the best
beaches?

where are the best transvestite night shows?
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 02:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 2
Sardinia/Cheap Flights.

On 10 Apr, 06:26, "tile" wrote:
"teak" ha scritto nel ...

Since Ryan Air no...
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 19
the french city of Pervignan

I am the editor of a new, high-end travel magazine, called Seroxat,
which goes on sale 1 July in USA/Canada/Europe.

I am looking for travel writers who know well the french city of
Pervignan,...
Forum: Europe April 10th, 2007, 02:10 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 17
the french city of Pervignan

I am the editor of a new, high-end travel magazine, called Seroxat,
which goes on sale 1 July in USA/Canada/Europe.

I am looking for travel writers who know well the french city of
Pervignan,...
Forum: Europe April 9th, 2007, 07:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 83
The Bitch from Hell

On 9 Apr, 16:09, Magda magda@eu wrote:
On Mon, 09 Apr 2007 12:14:13 GMT, in rec.travel.europe, "Gregory Morrow"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like...
Forum: Europe April 8th, 2007, 01:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 83
The Bitch from Hell

On 8 Apr, 11:03, "RAK" wrote:
"the bitch from hell" wrote in ...

I am a new...
Forum: Europe April 7th, 2007, 10:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 83
The Bitch from Hell

I am a new member to this forum. My name is Venlafaxine and I am
Syrian-Russian but now live in Mexico.

I have noted that there appears to be a lot of rubbish on this forum,
people waffling on...
Forum: Europe April 7th, 2007, 10:46 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 28
no more abuse

On Apr 7, 11:41 am, Magda magda@eu wrote:
On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 12:15:12 +0200, in rec.travel.europe, Martin
arranged some electrons, so they looked like this:

... On...
Forum: Europe April 5th, 2007, 09:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
could we have some beautiful people on this group, instead of all the ugly old ones

On 5 Apr, 17:12, "the bitch from hell"
wrote:
could we have some beautiful people on this group, instead of all the
ugly old ones

**** right off, you're no beauty and...
Forum: Europe April 5th, 2007, 08:59 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 28
no more abuse

On 5 Apr, 18:24, Magda magda@eu wrote:
On 5 Apr 2007 08:53:03 -0700, in rec.travel.europe, "the bitch from hell"
arranged some electrons, so they looked like...
Forum: Europe April 5th, 2007, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 4
could we have some beautiful people on this group, instead of all the ugly old ones

could we have some beautiful people on this group, instead of all the
ugly old ones
Forum: Europe April 5th, 2007, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 28
no more abuse

I am shocked at the disgusting behaviour of some members of this
portal, they have been abusive and truly shown the puerile side of
their natures.
Forum: Europe April 5th, 2007, 04:48 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
moving to Perpignan / Languedoc, France

On 4 Apr, 23:18, (Yitzhak Isaac Goldstein) wrote:
wrote:

I found a good company called Guardian Property Management who gave me
lots of...
Forum: Europe April 5th, 2007, 04:47 PM Posted to rec.travel.europe
Replies: 14
moving to Perpignan / Languedoc, France

On 4 Apr, 23:10, "Runge1" wrote:
You know nothing about France, nevertheless you roll on
Eat your steak and kidney pie and don't type with your mouth full.

"nightjar...
Showing results 1 to 20 of 20