Showing results 1 to 16 of 16
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: G&V[_2_]
Forum: Cruises October 28th, 2008, 10:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 6
Posted By G&V[_2_]
St. Maarten

Does anyone know of a car rental company close to the cruise ship pier in
St. Maarten
Forum: Cruises September 27th, 2008, 02:58 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 13
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Oasis of the Seas

We are on the Inaugural Cruise 12 Dec 2009.
Will this set the first cruise back ?
G&V

"Lingoss" wrote in message
Forum: Cruises September 26th, 2008, 12:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Cell Phone Annoyance

Wow, we never realized when we posted this thread that it would have such a
reaction.
Here is a good way to curb loud and rude people on a cell phone.
Sit down next to them when they are being loud...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2008, 10:38 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Cell Phone Annoyance

This is "really" getting out of hand.
It is not about using your phone to save grandma's life.
It is were, there are a lot of sick grandmas by the use of cell phones we
see.
It is about rude loud...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2008, 02:05 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By G&V[_2_]
St. Thomas Car Rental

Thanks,
We have found the answer to our own question.
The closest car rental on St. Thomas is across the street from the
Havensight pier.
It is Budget
Here is the...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2008, 01:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Cell Phone Annoyance

"George" wrote in message
Tobie Gerbrandt wrote:
Hey, George
Yes it is. Cell phone users don't seem to have any...
Forum: Cruises September 25th, 2008, 01:50 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Cell Phone Annoyance

I think you are making up as you go along.
No one wants to see or hear you blah blah blah on the phone.

"George Leppla" wrote in message...
Forum: Cruises September 24th, 2008, 02:56 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Cell Phone Annoyance

George, this may help:
Definition: VACATION
1: a respite or a time of respite from something : intermission2 a: a
scheduled period during which activity (as of a court or school) is
suspended b: a...
Forum: Cruises September 24th, 2008, 01:54 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 142
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Cell Phone Annoyance

In the old days when the ship's horn sounded and we slid away from the pier
we breathed a sigh of relief knowing we escaped the every day cares of the
world for the next week or two. No matter...
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2008, 09:45 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Square foot per passenger

That is not what I am looking for.
There was a site in the past that listed the square foot of public space per
passenger.
Not looking for Gross Registered Tonnage
G&V

"George Leppla"...
Forum: Cruises September 23rd, 2008, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 9
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Square foot per passenger

Years ago there was a website that calculated the square footage of public
spaces on a ship and divided that result by the number of passengers. It
gave a square footage of public space per...
Forum: Cruises September 21st, 2008, 03:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By G&V[_2_]
St. Thomas Car Rental

There is a little 4X4 car rental place right across the street from the
Charlotte Amile Havensite dock.
For the life of us we can not remember the name.
We want to rent a car and need a place within...
Forum: Cruises September 20th, 2008, 05:17 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Holland America's Rotterdam Photo Tour

wrote in message
I have posted a new section to my website deicated to Holland
America's...
Forum: Cruises March 16th, 2008, 05:12 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Enchantment Of The Seas

We are on her March 27 out of Fort Lauderdale.
Does anyone know the earliest we can get there to board.
We live close by.
Thanks
G&V
Forum: Cruises December 20th, 2007, 06:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 2
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Barcelona Police and CSA Insurance

We could use some help.
We were victims of a snatch and grap outside of our hotel in Barcelona as we
were hailing a cab to take us the the ship.
Our Nikon camera was taken.
There was no time to...
Forum: Cruises October 25th, 2007, 02:03 PM Posted to rec.travel.cruises
Replies: 1
Posted By G&V[_2_]
Need Barcelona Hotel

We are picking up the RCL Brilliance of the Seas in Barcelona in December.
We need opinions on a hotel for two nights in Barcelona
We will need to get to the hotel from the airport and then get to...
Showing results 1 to 16 of 16