Showing results 1 to 8 of 8
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Kellyroberts
Forum: Asia January 13th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Kellyroberts
Really or you are spamming here

Really or you are spamming here
Forum: Europe January 6th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Replies: 9
Posted By Kellyroberts
Coastline of the United Kingdom is a remarkable...

Coastline of the United Kingdom is a remarkable area with a rich variety of coastal landscapes, activities and habitats, both human and natural. The coast is also very accessible to the UK...
Forum: Caribbean January 6th, 2009, 09:43 AM
Replies: 17
Posted By Kellyroberts
In my views, of all the regions in the world, the...

In my views, of all the regions in the world, the Eastern Caribbean offers the most choice for cruising. Cruising's Eastern Caribbean region encompasses the British and American Virgin Islands,...
Forum: Australia & New Zealand January 6th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Replies: 1
Posted By Kellyroberts
Thanks for the information but i feel Lanzarote...

Thanks for the information but i feel Lanzarote is also a great place to relax. There is almost always a constant breeze to keep you from overheating and also it has many natural features which are...
Forum: Travel Marketplace January 6th, 2009, 09:25 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Kellyroberts
All Things Lanzarote

All Things Lanzarote is packed full of information about places to stay, restaurants, sights, and things to see and do on Lanzarote.

For accommodation to suit all budgets, see our villa rental...
Forum: Travel - anything else not covered January 5th, 2009, 10:55 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Kellyroberts
Destination for Valentine Day

Hello everybody

Me and my boy friend is planning a short trip for Valentine day but we are confused to decide a location, I need your advice in this regard. Kindly suggest me some good place within...
Forum: Africa January 5th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Kellyroberts
Smile Algeria

Algeria is a country located in North Africa. It is the largest country of the Mediterranean sea, the second largest on the African continent and the eleventh-largest country in the world in terms of...
Forum: Asia January 5th, 2009, 10:43 AM
Replies: 0
Posted By Kellyroberts
Interesting facts about India and Indians

India is a country in South Asia. It is the seventh-largest country by geographical area, the second-most populous country, and the largest democracy in the world.It is bordered by Pakistan to the...
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8