Showing results 1 to 22 of 22
Search took 0.20 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: K
Forum: USA & Canada January 18th, 2009, 07:07 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By K
A new twist on saving at hotels.

Well, it probably would have never occurred to me.

This article appears in today's NY Times travel section. They suggest using
quickbook.com to find good prices, and I've not heard of that site...
Forum: USA & Canada January 18th, 2009, 07:06 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 1
Posted By K
A new slant on hotel bargains

Well, it probably would have never occurred to me.

This article appears in today's NY Times travel section. They suggest using
quickbook.com to find good prices, and I've not heard of that site...
Forum: USA & Canada January 14th, 2009, 11:42 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 26
Posted By K
RIP rec.travel.usa-canada.

Why are these RIP messages appearing on every single group? This group is
still valid, and if you don't know how to block crap by now, you do have a
problem.
"Red Greene" wrote in...
Forum: Latin America January 11th, 2009, 12:57 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 29
Posted By K
What has happened to this site!

"Judi" wrote in message
Don, what do you want to know about Zihuatanejo? I'm there 3-4 times a
year for the...
Forum: Latin America January 9th, 2009, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 29
Posted By K
What has happened to this site!

"Judi" wrote in message

"Don Lampson"
It really bums me out, watching this site turn...
Forum: Latin America January 8th, 2009, 08:39 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 29
Posted By K
What has happened to this site!

"Judi" wrote in message

"Don Lampson"
It really bums me out, watching this site turn into a...
Forum: USA & Canada January 6th, 2009, 02:30 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
Trip to Grand Canyon

"zxcvar" wrote in message
Greetings to you all.

I am thinking of going to the Grand Canyon in the month...
Forum: USA & Canada January 1st, 2009, 01:16 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 13
Posted By K
YMCAs in NYC: members only?

wrote in message
On 29 Dec, 13:53, Bert Hyman wrote:
Forum: USA & Canada December 16th, 2008, 12:07 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 147
Posted By K
Report from the US, a nice but somewhat backward country.

"pltrgyst" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:12:20 +0900, wrote:

Careful Frank, He'll...
Forum: USA & Canada December 13th, 2008, 12:34 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
Cape Canaveral/Cocoa, FL: MLB vs. MCO

If you're renting a car, go for the cheap flight to Orlando. It's about an
hour (a pretty boring hour) across the Beeline to Cocoa, and the drive up
from Melbourne, while a shorter distance,...
Forum: USA & Canada December 8th, 2008, 02:27 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 21
Posted By K
fwiw: Cheap bus service from Hartford to Boston and NYC

From today's Hartford Courant:
http://www.courant.com/business/hc-megabus-1206,0,971415.story
Forum: Latin America December 6th, 2008, 04:38 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 2
Posted By K
Seeking Advice for Tour of Mexico

"Alan S" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 19:36:03 -0800 (PST),
" ...
Forum: USA & Canada October 23rd, 2008, 12:42 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 8
Posted By K
Invitation to take university online survey of tourist experiences in Thailand

"Brian K" wrote in message
On 10/20/2008 3:52 AM did a "happy dance", then made
these...
Forum: Latin America October 1st, 2008, 10:00 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 2
Posted By K
Transfer Jose Maria Cordova airport (MDE) to Medellin, Colombia

".... www.FocusOnPanama.com ...." wrote in message
I am trying to arrange a trip to Medellin, Colombia. I...
Forum: USA & Canada September 15th, 2008, 11:14 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
Southern Florida planning

"Gareth Slee" wrote in message
We're visiting Florida for Christmas, 16th December to January 2nd.
The 21st to the...
Forum: USA & Canada September 10th, 2008, 10:55 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 0
Posted By K
A NYC 'bargain'

I have no affiliation, but often see requests for NYC hotels in this group.
I pass this on with no further...
Forum: Latin America August 15th, 2008, 01:50 AM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 1
Posted By K
Train of the Clouds

"Helene" wrote in message
Greetings All,
I read today in www.patagonia-argentina.com that this NEW train commenced...
Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2008, 01:46 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
cape cod -casual, dogs-welcome, mid-cape restaurants and snack bars

"Brian K" wrote in message
On 8/12/2008 7:02 PM K scrawled...:
We'll be staying in South Orleans for a...
Forum: USA & Canada August 15th, 2008, 01:44 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
cape cod -casual, dogs-welcome, mid-cape restaurants and snack bars

"Elizabeth" wrote in message
On Tue, 12 Aug 2008 18:02:27 -0500, "K" wrote:

We'll be staying in...
Forum: USA & Canada August 13th, 2008, 12:02 AM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 4
Posted By K
cape cod -casual, dogs-welcome, mid-cape restaurants and snack bars

We'll be staying in South Orleans for a week. We'll have a rambunctions dog
with us, and would like to know if there are any places with outdoor
seating, decent food, and where a dog can sit with...
Forum: USA & Canada August 10th, 2008, 11:11 PM Posted to rec.travel.usa-canada
Replies: 3
Posted By K
Copper Canyon trip

"singlemalt" wrote in message
I am interested in a Copper Canyon trip and ran across an agent who calls
his company...
Forum: Latin America July 28th, 2008, 10:28 PM Posted to rec.travel.latin-america
Replies: 3
Posted By K
Advice

"Gene Brabston" wrote in message
We have two weeks in early October set aside for travel. We want to go to
Showing results 1 to 22 of 22